Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lucky Time HACK, for when u get lucky time

Discussion on Lucky Time HACK, for when u get lucky time within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
when u go sit in guys thing given lucky time, light off firecracker to do another emotion becuse when doing it, it wont let, so lightfirecracker, then sit, when he leaves, ull still be getting lucky time
Old 10/23/2006, 02:47   #2

Even without doing that I keep on charging lucky time after the 2nd RB left.
Old 10/23/2006, 05:43   #3

Lucky time only stops charging after the char moves, so u only need to stay there still until ur counter is full.
Old 10/23/2006, 16:19   #4

elite*gold: 1170
Sounds cool

to bad there not much 2rb guys in our server yet
Old 10/23/2006, 16:29   #5

Am i the only who who doesnt understand his english explaination?
Could you please try to write a little bit more specific?I would really like to know it.
Old 10/23/2006, 17:55   #6

Listen to boogieman and ignore the first post.

@trippenflippen, you spelled "oppose" wrong.
Old 10/24/2006, 07:23   #7

or, when you are charging lucky time, have someone else stack on top of you, and stay there and when the second reborn leaves, you will continue to charge lucky time.