i would love to give it a try, been working with client side adding maps and stuff long time, this will be epic if i have chance to try it out, so let me know if there is any open spot left for testing, ty and well done.
This looks absolutely phenomenal. You just keep throwing new releases and previews at me and gawd damnit you're gonna make me tinker with my old tools as a result lol.
Would be more than willing to do some testing with it. Fairly familiar with the file structures related to maps as I did my own basic editor a while back.
I've been snooping around for a basic map editor
now I've stumbled onto this and jizzed my pants
idunno what else to say besides this is amazing and I love that it exists..if only it existed on my comp too =P
i dk what to think, how much time did u work in it? less than a week ago u did make a thread about a custom client, and now that fking awesome editor, srsly i'm checking epvpers every min like a ****** to see if you (including Hybrid) post something new
have anyone think of making dmap editor? 04/28/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies have you guys made dmap editor?
its kinda interesting how will it look like coz been thinking to create my own maps but never sow any dmap editors.
they seems kinda rare.
[Video] Black Space 4.3 montage, testing vps. 12/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies Hi EPVP, Well here I leave a video testing the new vps of black space 4.3 to 3 hours working condition and few users could try it so I leave you with the video.
Black Space | Montage - YouTube
Will be closed until the release of version 4.4
Administrators for BS:
Luisogui (BS Developer)
Cydrex (Buy dedicated server) <-lkInGx in EPVP.
[Request] Dmap editor 07/24/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies Hey guys
Long ago I'm looking for this program... I need to edit the invalid coords because in my source i have a problem with coords... when i'm running with a steed, i get a invalid coord and my character goes over a invalid coord, but it gets stuck in the database that coordinated...
some one know a program to edit the .dmap files or how to fix it? I'm have a 5530 source...
[Video]Testing full damage 11/21/2011 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Look this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSuGdffDSj4
Press Thanks if you like it
DMap Editor - Drawing Methode. 01/10/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies How can I draw on the picturebox, I'm using for the DMap editor?
Tried alot now, but still dosn't wants to do it.
This is what I tried:
Graphics Grahpic = CreateGraphics();
Pen Pen = new Pen(Color.White, int.Parse(textBox1.Text));
Grahpic.DrawRectangle(Pen, 10, 10, 50, 50);