Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking DB codes

Discussion on Hacking DB codes within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hacking DB codes

is there any program that can hack DB codes? i know if you change a few digits in the code ID but then you have the password. and that number is anywhere between 1000000000-9999999999. i think all i need is a password generator. but is there one that automatically pastes the pw in the box?
Old 04/23/2009, 19:09   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
nope
and btw
thats a heck loads of possible solutions
Old 04/23/2009, 19:30   #3

I'm sure TQ has thought of that and has taken it's own measurements against what you asked.

Even if you succeeded you'd probably get banned for frauded DBs or just totally banned on anything you do on CO2 lol
Old 04/23/2009, 21:49   #4

question awnsered xD

#request closing this one
Old 04/23/2009, 22:06   #5

elite*gold: 20
#closed by request
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dragonica Hacking communities Hacking Methods?
07/24/2009 - Dragonica - 8 Replies
Sup Guys I'm Unzubaru and a member of MPC/(now) ElitePvpers. I was just wandering what methods you used for hacking here? I see you use the actual client for most hacks which means you ar rather advanced at ASM workings? Correct? I can also see that the possible hacks are this (with a few bugs of course): Vacuum Hack, Speed Hack, Super Jump Hack, Freeze Jump hack, No Cool-down, Teleport and i think definetly Damage Hack (Editting packets). I just wanted to know what methods are used to get...
we had hacking the longju server! [chinese hacking group]
10/10/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 30 Replies
Hello, I see this is a realy great board and I want say you that we have the longju server files. We are a chinese hacking group from Beijing. I say this cause we search Player when they cheat. We want repair this gaps and make lot of updates. This server is coming for you in November. When you have questions then write this and I try to answer. sorry for my bad english:( xu
Hacking DB codes
04/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
I have heard from a friend that he got a db scroll with hacked db codes and he also got me one for freee idk how he did it or how ayone did it but thats real cool if you hack the db codes i mean he did not take a sigle penny from me for that db scroll i mean just wondering that he cant tell me false as if he bought them from site it would have cost him 15 usd and he is not a noob that he will not take anything from me and give me the scroll for free any idea?? plzz help XD