Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Basilisk's Secondary Cords for WaterFarming.

Discussion on Basilisk's Secondary Cords for WaterFarming. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Basilisk's Secondary Cords for WaterFarming.

The usual one is always taken and is dbl teamed...so i was hoping any of u could help me w/ a secondary spawn for Basilisk's... If you can I'd appreciate it, Ty.
Old 03/20/2009, 05:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
Until someone helps you, if someone does.
Why don't you take a look for yourself?
Old 03/21/2009, 07:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
There is another spawn the 2nd to biggest of Basilisk if you keep following the edge of the mountain from the main Basilisk spawn and at the very end go right and up a bit you will see it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Secondary Password :((
05/26/2010 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Hey all<3 Does any1 know how to reset/change PW2 without sending C/S... :handsdown: I cannot acces the account anymore because of my PW2, is there any possible way. I am green when it comes to hack or smth like that... I can not send C/S because my account do not have real information.. :( Greetz
archer GEARS for waterfarming[HELP]
02/06/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ok im a lvl 120-126 arch/arch, here are my gears- +3 1soc lvl 120 bow +4 armor +3 arch hat +3 necky +3 boots +3 ring +4 1soc tower -1 +5 fan
secondary password heeelp
06/01/2009 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
Hi. I've forgot my secondary password, and I've almost tryed everything. Please tell me how to get a new one. I have wrote to Kal.Mail.Help And C/S center and they don't help me. I don't know where to see answers from C/S they haven't answer to my email or anything. And kal.mail.help says i need to write to C/S center. Can't i just get a new secondary password somewhere?
ABOUT SECONDARY
05/17/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 4 Replies
CAN I ASK SOMETHING? WHICH WILL YOU PREFER.. *PISTOLS* *SHOTGUNS* WHICH IS GOOD? IF I BUY A PISTOL LIKE COMPACT... THE PROBLEM IS REPAIRING...
Character secondary job and luck
07/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Something about these threads on socket tricks made me think. And now that I think about it I have started to believe that when a character is created there is a secret roll of say a second job and then a second roll for character luck within that job. Example: Lets say I make an archer. The server, during the registering of character name and such, sets my new archers secondary job at mining. The rolls that the archer will have 70% good luck at mining. I could take that archer out and kill...