Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2nd rb quest question

Discussion on 2nd rb quest question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2nd rb quest question

Erm... does stuff drop if you die {ghost horns etc.}?
Old 03/08/2009, 17:44   #2

elite*gold: 312
Yes
Old 03/10/2009, 14:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsunePaws View Post
Yes
u don't know what ur talking about. you prolly read the website and that has a typo.

here's the skinny on 2nd rb quest. U can only drop moss, soul aromas, and dreamgrass and anything that u can normally drop. But anything that u created from those 3 quest components will NOT drop. that is u cannot drop ghosthorns, evil tooth, vigors, fragments, etc... U won't drop em even if u decide to quit quest for a little while and go get pk'd a hundred times somewhere else. and then go back to ur quest. However u can manually drop them and in that case they will disappear. and u cannot store them in ur warehouse.

I've done 3 of the quests. So there u go. enjoy.
Old 07/01/2009, 04:12   #4

#Edited
Old 07/01/2009, 17:38   #5

Received Thanks: 8,592
Outdated, Close requested.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]indun quest !?
07/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
where should i to do indun quest set correct?? With 2moons equally... ex. mapindex 89.90.91.92.93 Tower indun quest.
Question: EC quest bug?
05/12/2010 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
Is it true that there is a EC quest bug? Where you can keep getting the exp from the quest if you log out or something? Can someone PM if this is true? Or how it works like what level i need to be and what clan.
[Question] New Quest
02/06/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Just a quick question guys, I just want to know if its possible to write a new quest. Not altering an existing one, but actually writing one from scratch. i did search and found a lot of useful things on modifying one and changing the item exchange. I have a pretty good understanding on how all the string table tie together and i know how & where to write the new cate and codes and how to jump them to different codes. I just want to know if its possible or if all the quest are loaded on the...
About X-Mas Quest, Question!
12/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I'd like to know, about those x-mas cards, that they made forbidden to trade. Is it possible to bypass that? I've been trying, but guess I've ended on a server check, with a "ERROR: The item cannot be traded" message. Is that just me or really can't trade? Thanks in advance, att.
valentine's quest question
02/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
someone knows what can i do with a golden coffer???