Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

valentine's quest question

Discussion on valentine's quest question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
valentine's quest question

someone knows what can i do with a golden coffer???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion celebrates Valentine's Day with double experience
02/15/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 2 Replies
It may not be the best way to celebrate the weekend of love if you have a significant other in your life, but regardless, Aion is offering up double experience for this weekend starting Friday, February 12th and running through Monday, February 15th. Each time zone will have their active double xp hours localized so everyone can make the most of their weekend.
Aion's $9.99 Valentine's Packs Draw Community Ire
02/14/2010 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
While it was noted just yesterday that NCsoft would be launching their Paid Account Services for Aion players who were unsatisfied with their characters' name, physical appearance or gender, it seems as though the team had even more in store (literally!) for Valentine's Day enthusiasts. In celebration of Valentine's Day on Sunday, February 14th, NCsoft announced to players that they would be selling two special Valentine's Day packages in their NCsoft store for the price of $9.99 USD per...
Valentine's Day Event (Feb 14th'10)
02/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Friends! Soon will come Valentine's Day, celebrated around the world. Wandering along the Silk Road pair - is no exception. We invite you to take part in a beauty contest and congratulate their beloved with this romantic holiday. To participate in the contest you must: - Make a nice screenshot showing you and your mate - Think of a short story about your relationship - If you want to decorate the text attributes holiday, using a graphical editor - Post a picture and story on...
2nd rb quest question
07/01/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Erm... does stuff drop if you die {ghost horns etc.}?
About X-Mas Quest, Question!
12/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I'd like to know, about those x-mas cards, that they made forbidden to trade. Is it possible to bypass that? I've been trying, but guess I've ended on a server check, with a "ERROR: The item cannot be traded" message. Is that just me or really can't trade? Thanks in advance, att.