Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting in CO with CID proxy

Discussion on Botting in CO with CID proxy within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting in CO with CID proxy

I'm new to this whole botting thing for CO. I figured to give it a try and bot myself some warriors instead of farming them manually . So what are some suggestions for me? How to bot? Where to bot? Stuff like that, share some of your botting wisdom . I'm starting from scratch meaning I don't have the awesome farming gears such as super 2soc wands and SRGs. Right now my warrior is level 50 with full normals. Currently doing equipment bonus quest to get that elite wand (free)...planning to stop the quest there though unless its better to continue.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/26/2009, 09:54   #2

well till lvl 100 farmin wars suck without decent gear, but after 100 all u need is a decent fan and tower and u can rock lab 4
Im not much of a botter so cant help on that part
Old 01/26/2009, 16:18   #3

i disagree. wars are excellent to farm. but not with 2hander to start. to start u need to get to lvl 40, pretty much easy with one or 2hander. but once u hit 40 get a shield and club. if u can get ref or uni gears. their cheap. elites are better. if ur gonna farm wars, there is ABSOLUTELY NO need for super gears. i farm wars with elite gears some are super rainy soc'd. but i started with nothing just like u. Autoloot even if u have exp pots. b/c u can pick up gears that u may use on ur war. if u use ref and uni gears, don't waste mets on lvling them unless it's boots or ring. everything else u can buy real cheap in market. u can get an elite 2 soc shield for one or 2 db's. gears for wars are super cheap. anyway back to the point.

once u get to lvl 87 u can go back to using a 2hander. i just stay with shield and club, b/c it still lvls pretty fast. if u stay with shield and club, don't get rage skill till u get ur club skill to at least lvl 7

now, cid doesn't autopot. at least didn't last time i tried with 2.08 version. i used a 2nd program by evanxxxm i can't remember what it's called but it's autopot/xp trainer. the only drawback is that it has to work in foreground. but at least it allows u to bot with cid if u take more than one point of damage from mobs. plus when i was using ninja, cid didn't update the fatal strike skill so that autopot/xp proggy allowed me to use the fatal strike. if ur serious about farming wars tho. u need to get 5bot or SV so u can farm a bunch at same time.
Old 01/26/2009, 18:12   #4

well im currently using CID version 2.09 and auto loot still doesnt work. If i were to touch anything thats on the left side of the bot tab, my client would crash a few seconds after i turn on auto hunt. So right now im using all normals with a wand and i cant avoid boss monsters and am unable to loot. Ill try the shield since i really need the extra defense since i have nothing but normals. I would try and get uniques or elites, but thats why im farming, im broke. I can only count on the equipment bonus quest right now, and that is really annoying. I considered 5bot, but im still skeptic about it. I dont know how it works, what it comes with, and if i can even use it to its full potential, i mean, i have nothing to go with but normals.

If your autopot needs to work in the foreground, and so does CID (at least 2.09 does or it crashes), that means i cant use it....right?
Old 01/26/2009, 21:45   #5

the autopot proggy works as long as conquer is running if conquer crashes, then the proggy stops but u have to reload it. and once u start ur conquer after cid is started, ur cid is in background. i'm also assuming that ur playing full screen mode not window mode.
if u don't like the bosses don't bot there, go to the alternate maps. much better and bigger spawns usually. and u'll lvl fast enough that u won't need the quest jars. if u don't like that get the SV it's paid bot but it works well, and u can put in what monsters to attack.

i use 5bot, it works nearly perfect doesn't have the option to name all the different mobs to attack. but wasn't a feature i needed.
Old 01/27/2009, 02:47   #6

i see...im still waiting for ******* to cash out my $10 to my alertpay account so i can try out 5bot. i think it would be faster to farm ninjas instead of warriors...what do you think?