Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with quest [StarTower]

Discussion on Problem with quest [StarTower] within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with quest [StarTower]

Hello , I have problem with this quest... on Step 2. This NPC teleported me to place with bandits and with treasure ... I left after kill all bandits and I dont have towersplinter from this step... I can continue quest and I got another Towersplinter from step 4... What Have I to do if I dont have this first Towersplinter ? Continue this quest or remake ?

1. Visit Sugar Tang and hear the story about her family and Star Tower.

>>> 2. Seek out Yang Yun, to learn more about the Star Tower. Discover that the Tower Splinter was stolen by bandits. <<<

3. Return to Sugar Tang, you are told that the second Tower Splinter is in a Hut at the center of Bird Island. To arrive at the Hut, you need to prepare the following:[...]

4. When you meet Ruan Brother, he requests you bring Shawn`s Spear to him first. Kill ****** Shawn (561, 797) and get his spear. Then you will obtain the second Tower Splinter from Ruan Brother.

Sorry for my gramar but my English is not very vell...

Old 01/06/2009, 02:43   #2

I didn't got the supposed first thing either but just keep doing the quest and all was good ^^

Old 01/08/2009, 18:32   #3

Someone told me I wont be able to finish this quest without tower splinters...
How can I restart this quest ?
Old 01/08/2009, 18:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakop View Post
Someone told me I wont be able to finish this quest without tower splinters...
How can I restart this quest ?
Like I said, I was able to do it w/o getting the first splinter on the inventory.

Anyway, check this, go to Yang Yun and talk to him, if he tells you that you should go find the second one then you're good, that happened to me.

If not, just go to your trainer task > and restart task.

Good luck.

Old 01/08/2009, 19:16   #5

ok thx for help... I dropped 2nd too
I think I will finish weapons and try to make this quest

« can item type get me to bot jail | Best warrior wepon to use wilst "Auto Hunting"? »