Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

StarTower levels?

Discussion on StarTower levels? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
StarTower levels?

I just got to lvl 100 and the quest to get the free elite StarTower is (almost) impossible for a ninja at this lvl and then it came to my mind the idea about saving money and buying the super one from mall ...

Now I want to know, the level of StarTower is fixed at 100? or do I have to level it myself?. And also how much it cost to repair it?

thanks in advance.

Old 01/02/2009, 04:32   #2

um well it is lvl fixed,u cant upgrade it or anything.
but u can use it if u get reborn with it an never unequipting it.lol
an it depends how low ur dura is if its up to 0/67 then its probly going to cost around 50-100k.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2009, 05:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_GodOfConquer View Post
um well it is lvl fixed,u cant upgrade it or anything.
but u can use it if u get reborn with it an never unequipting it.lol
an it depends how low ur dura is if its up to 0/67 then its probly going to cost around 50-100k.
Thanks a lot for your answer, I wanted to know what would happen after rb =)
Old 01/02/2009, 11:58   #4

elite*gold: 20
Yea, i jsut reborned to an archer and i got to 70 within about an hour, i was using all normal gear apart from bow which was uni 1 soc, birdmen hit me 1's, uber fast levelling when you got those towers and fans on
Thanks
1 User

« wh bypass? | Conquer leveling server »

Similar Threads
How to get more than 32 levels Granted levels with RAF.
08/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
So I recently started RAF and got a warrior/priest to 58. I then granted all the levels from that character. Since I hadn't dinged 60 yet and still have 2 months of RAF, I decided to do a mage/pally. I leveled both to 10. I had my veteran account make another character and my mage was able to grant levels. This means you can level 4 classes and give 4 more classes 30 levels. This leaves only 1 class you have to level manually and a dk. Enjoy.
[REL] Startower and Heavenfan quest
07/31/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
This is for CoEmu v2 and i will be only responding to questions about this quest. (Custom quest not the original one it looks like it just a small part of it though). First add in Character.cs public int Quest = 0; Then search for : public static void CPs(int value, ClientSocket CSocket) Under the whole thing you add :
[Help] StarTower & HeaveFan
03/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Can shop me a guide for add this in my server? I use TQ Binary... Thanks for read! =============================
StarTower and HeavenFan Quest
01/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
First, how can a lvl 100 player do this quest? even with my 113 Archer(i 2-3 hit birdmens) my hits on shawn and the generals basically do no damage(indeed ~180 is no damage compared to their life) i only got shawns spear with the help of the Guild Leader of my Guild. Now my question: is there any special trick or hint? should i use my fire tao(which hits lvl 100 soon) or do i need a ninja with toxic fog? Im sorry to ask this, but TQ really fucks up non DB buyers :mad:
Problem with quest [StarTower]
01/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hello , I have problem with this quest... on Step 2. This NPC teleported me to place with bandits and with treasure ... I left after kill all bandits and I dont have towersplinter from this step... I can continue quest and I got another Towersplinter from step 4... What Have I to do if I dont have this first Towersplinter ? Continue this quest or remake ? 1. Visit Sugar Tang and hear the story about her family and Star Tower. >>> 2. Seek out Yang Yun, to learn more about the Star...