Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Private server

Discussion on Conquer Private server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Private server

hey guys erm.... can anyone help me? ive finished setting up my server and am able to log in and create a char... but after i do.. i have a female char name Selector and also i have no npc's or mobs.. can anyone plz help me?
Old 12/04/2008, 18:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wrong Thread

#Close

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer Private Server! :)
01/21/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hello Everyone, Im Milos and im releaseing CoEMU aka CoEMU This server was created by Korvacs & Myself (Future) The server was created from scratch with the inspiration of CoEmu and also some help from the CoEmu source helping code & navigate through this project. The server was created in C# (C Sharp) and uses MySql. Server Information: - Server Name: CoFuture aka CoFusion - Authors: Korvacs & Future - Database Type: MySql - Inspired By: CoEmu
[ADV] New Private Server [Conquer-SX]
09/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Server Name: Conquer-SX Up Time: 24/7 Exp Rate: 5000x Drop Rate: 100 Auto CP's Patch: 5065
New Conquer Private Server
03/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
MurderCo This is a new Conquer Private Server we are still accepting staff! We did advertise this website on our main page of our website which is under "How to connect" Step 3 Please do not flame and if you want to apply fill out a Application on my forum. Or you can add [email protected]! Here are some of our features and how to connect to our server.
NEW Conquer Private server
01/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
CoChaos - CO.CC free Domain Free forum : CoChaos