Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for an updated Follow Me program

Discussion on Looking for an updated Follow Me program within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for an updated Follow Me program

I have 2 waters I need to plvl and havent seen the follow me program around, i was wondering if someone could please make one and post it for the public or tell me where to get. Thanks
Old 11/10/2008, 13:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
cid?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
suche autoit follow bot (follow me v1-v2)
01/27/2012 - Diablo 2 - 10 Replies
glaube so hiess der follow me der war mit autoit geschrieben, leider finde ich den nicht mehr. der war recht simpel gehalten. glaub mit f9 hat man den aktiviert und mit f10 kurz ausgemacht wäre nice wenn den von euch jemand hat und hier posten könnte
Patch 5253 Anti-Bot Program will be updated?
05/06/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Did they really update it? I installed a multiclient and I've been botting ever since the patch came out and so far I haven't been DCed or botjailed or had any kind of problem lol
i need auto follow program
05/05/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
hi gays i try many auto follow program but it`s didn`t work so if any one have good follower program plz give it to me thanks
[Release]Updated CRC, + System Hacking TuT + Updated TrinIjector,UPDATED EVERYTHING!!
03/29/2008 - GunZ - 6 Replies
For Ijji Gunz... Hacking Tutorial Open the system editing tools folder Go into the hash tab finder Install it to your desktop Go into your Ijji Gunz main folder (C:IJJI:ENGLISH:GUNZ) Copy the GunzLauncher.exe and system.mrs Paste them in the folder called the original files
Proxy + whisper follow (why the follow function is essential)
10/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Alright, here's the thing. After ape city spawns were totally messed up, it has become impossible for my chars to gain enough vps to go to lab. There are no more spawns where you can sit and plvl noobs, you have to keep moving. This creates an obvious problem if you want your tro or warrior to be team leader and plvl with your archer. All the noobs autofollow the tro/war, while your powerlevelling on your archer. Venom's proxy has disabled follow name in whisper. Is there another...