Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Leveling Phoenix

Discussion on Leveling Phoenix within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What is the 'best' way to level Phoenix?
The Guild Gate 50 71.43%
Friends Guard 15 21.43%
Training Grounds 1 1.43%
Don't try and level it, level yourself and it will catch up. 4 5.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leveling Phoenix

There is much debate as to what is the fastest way to level phoenix, since i'm going to level up a trojan with a sword i thought i might post a poll to see what y'all think is the fastest way to level it.

Old 11/01/2008, 06:13   #2

Non of these apply, go have 2 chars have 1 char hit the other char 1s and the char thts hitting is obviously lvling nix wif rmgs and smgs is the best way.

Old 11/01/2008, 07:02   #3

Hence, the 'Friends Guard' options so you don't waste their dura.
Old 11/01/2008, 14:58   #4

My oppinion i would change Freinds Guard to Reborn Guard cuase most people use one of there other accounts or basicly dual log

Old 11/01/2008, 21:05   #5

to be honest.. i never lvled it but im positive it's Guild Gate
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2008, 21:29   #6

elite*gold: 20
^^^^^
Agree with that post, i too have never levelled it, blade owns everything tho
Old 11/01/2008, 21:34   #7

If you have/make a macro to heal the guard, then guard is definitely the best way. Otherwise, guild gates.
Old 11/02/2008, 08:28   #8

i got fixed nix - smg's + guildgate..
Old 11/04/2008, 10:49   #9

Another person guard unless your server is empty.

U cant stay alive more than 5minutes in my server on guild gates.

PS: tonight fixed nix, i reached lvl 8 on sunday and 9 today
Old 11/04/2008, 16:21   #10

I fixed nix by 2 methods. first instead of worrying about whether i lvld or not, I got 2 uni 2 soc swords. and stuck smg's in it. got a smg in a soc in all my other gears. and went and leveled like normal. U don't do as much damage to mobs, but that doesn't matter for nix. also, when i lvl'd nix at the guild gate. if the gate is a hot zone, find a different time, there is ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS a time that u can lvl at the gate. best time is usually during discity. BTW did i mention that my nix is FIXED? Ok, lvl 9 is tough to fix, u absolutely must have no less than 300% moons or else, u might as well watch grass grow. I'm one of only about 3 or 4 tros on my server that are 2nd rb with fixed nix. Most ppl are so worried about lvling. I spent my time lvling nix even while lvling my character. With fixed nix, u can own.

U can also carry ur pk gears, in case someone thinks ur helpless. I love seeing someone's reaction, when i suddenly change my gears after they try to pk me. I forgot a tip on that. If u'll put ur pk gears on ur Hot keys like f5 thru f8 while ur using ur moon gears. u can roll ur fingers on the f' keys and be ready to pk, if need be.
Old 11/05/2008, 23:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnapper View Post
I fixed nix by 2 methods. first instead of worrying about whether i lvld or not, I got 2 uni 2 soc swords. and stuck smg's in it. got a smg in a soc in all my other gears. and went and leveled like normal. U don't do as much damage to mobs, but that doesn't matter for nix. also, when i lvl'd nix at the guild gate. if the gate is a hot zone, find a different time, there is ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS a time that u can lvl at the gate. best time is usually during discity. BTW did i mention that my nix is FIXED? Ok, lvl 9 is tough to fix, u absolutely must have no less than 300% moons or else, u might as well watch grass grow. I'm one of only about 3 or 4 tros on my server that are 2nd rb with fixed nix. Most ppl are so worried about lvling. I spent my time lvling nix even while lvling my character. With fixed nix, u can own.

U can also carry ur pk gears, in case someone thinks ur helpless. I love seeing someone's reaction, when i suddenly change my gears after they try to pk me. I forgot a tip on that. If u'll put ur pk gears on ur Hot keys like f5 thru f8 while ur using ur moon gears. u can roll ur fingers on the f' keys and be ready to pk, if need be.
Thats an interesting thought, my server isen't realy 'dead' so thats why i thought i might ask.

As for "blade owns" i have a water with a pblade and i thought i might try somthing different besides there aren't many super 2sdg pblades on my server anywho.
Old 11/08/2008, 05:24   #12

who have a DB detector put in forum plss!!!
Old 12/17/2009, 20:57   #13

ok,i play on private server,yes,full smg tho,and ive been lvling it a few times till now (or there is servers problem,so accounts all of them deleted,rollbacks,i lvled it like 4 times in total). and i can say that,lvling on guild gate,its not good,since people at pserver i am playing,dont go on dis city quest... for normal co,they all go there,and then its free,u can lvl it for 3 hours or (how many hours its the quest) so... imo i think that lvling on "friends guard" is the best one. i mean i have a water that has fixed guard,aka gold guard. and i heal the guard every 15-20 mins... if i want to lvl it,and need to go afk,i usually tell a friend (since its a p-server,mainly people have water,or another account with heal) to get there and heal it once in a while.if no friend is on,or they are afk,well,**** it,u better lvl it at tg,better 2 pct than nothing... XD

« Lotto Classic Server | How do I remove the effect of skill ninja Fatal Strike? Help me! »