Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tough Drills on Low max dura

Discussion on Tough Drills on Low max dura within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tough Drills on Low max dura

So from my past experiences the lower the max dura on something the easier to lvl it/ lvl the quality at artisan in tc. if i used a tough drill on it would my chances also be higher?
Old 03/23/2012, 15:09   #2

U don't say?
Old 03/23/2012, 16:28   #3

I do say in terms of mets/Dbs in artisaan in tc ive gotten a 112 eli cap down to 4 max dura and lvled it with 1 met to 120 I ended up rbing same cap and worked on getting max dura lower again I then got max dura to 4 and it took db to make it super qualiy...However ther bag I had which was a low lvl but much higher dura ended up taking me 3 dbs to super...>>>If you wanna lower max dura its as easy as getting the dura on it to 0/ whatever it is when you repair you will lose somne max durability on it keep doing it and the more max dura you'll lose...Currently I have my boots to 2/2 but thats as low as they'll go I was really hoping someone was gonna be able to ansswer my question on the tough drills tho :/.