Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need help to get tele pack for private server v 5065

Discussion on i need help to get tele pack for private server v 5065 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need help to get tele pack for private server v 5065

i need tele pack or how to cancel jump animation and see where ppl go to land

thnx
Old 03/19/2012, 23:10   #2

Received Thanks: 3,514
tele pack?

How to cancel jump animation,, IAmHawtness ( sorry if misspelled ) already posted a guide on how to do so, its a bit out dated but im sure he'll update it if you request it in the thread, search the forum for his thread.
Old 03/20/2012, 00:49   #3

i will search the forum but there is tele pack and in my server all egy used it
Old 03/20/2012, 09:12   #4

Received Thanks: 3,514
What the hell is tele pack? and i thought you wanted to cancel the jump animation, now all of a sudden you got a server and egys are using this " tele pack " ?
Old 03/20/2012, 14:12   #5

The term telepack comes from the hybrid`s memory aimbot (the jumpteleport option where it does the same thing as iamhawtness guide for removing the jump animation). basicly, it shows where player lands before they land so yet you can kill them easily. they want to use it for zeroconquer but this "telepack" is long blocked.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2012, 16:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_epvp View Post
The term telepack comes from the hybrid`s memory aimbot (the jumpteleport option where it does the same thing as iamhawtness guide for removing the jump animation). basicly, it shows where player lands before they land so yet you can kill them easily. they want to use it for zeroconquer but this "telepack" is long blocked.
long time blocked?? i don't think so, in my sever there is anti cheat system disable all injector and any inject to any dll files game will shut down and ally egy play with aimpot and every jump u will die