Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Db Spending help?

Discussion on Db Spending help? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Db Spending help?

I have 7 DBS and a naked lvl 93 trojan. What to do? what should i spend my dbs on?
Old 10/18/2008, 20:19   #2

LEVEL UP!!!!!!!!! WADAFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!
Old 10/18/2008, 21:20   #3

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
2 dbs fore right handed wep
2 dbs fore left handed wep
1 db fore eli ring
1 db eli neck
1 db fore eli +3 armor, eli +3 coro and uni boots.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2008, 01:34   #4

shouldn't i use some for lvling up?
Old 10/19/2008, 01:45   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by andieZX View Post
shouldn't i use some for lvling up?
No you shouldn't.
If you have decent gears, leveling is easy.

Plus, you are such a low level, training is easy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2008, 04:27   #6

Making sure you have atleast Elite +3 armour, coro, ring and necky are a decent priority since with gear like that thing will hit you for low ammounts of damage; good weapons are probably the next priority but there is allot of debate as to what weapons you should actually try and get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
1 db fore eli ring
1 db eli neck
You wouldn't come close to both armour & coro for 1 db on my server; probably a db each if you are lucky.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2008, 06:36   #7

Quote:
1 db fore eli ring
1 db eli neck
i lol'd
Old 10/19/2008, 08:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeSeDe View Post
i lol'd
you got a wierd sens of humor.
Old 10/19/2008, 11:01   #9

Quote:
you got a wierd sens of humor.
I believe hes making fun of how un-realistic your purchases were.
Old 10/20/2008, 21:36   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastoli View Post
I believe hes making fun of how un-realistic your purchases were.
the prices are different from server to server. on mine these are the right prices.

huseby
Old 10/21/2008, 05:12   #11

All n00b responses lol...believe it or not w/e server it is i can get atleast 2non weapon elite sockets with 7dbs, and still have enough left for others to be elite+3 and both weapons atleast both elite 2socket.

How to do this? The answer is very obvious, yet people dont seem to understand...

MARKET MARKET MORE ******* MARKET!!!!

Sit in market all day you see somthing cheap and i dont mean like 100k cheaper -.- i meant atleast half db to 1 db cheaper buy it, and be patient and sell it...Now you have more dbs, cps w/e. Buy some stuff dont SPEND ALL!!!! Market some more and repeat this until you have gears you think are decent enough to pwn.
Old 10/21/2008, 11:04   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil~Dante View Post
All n00b responses lol...believe it or not w/e server it is i can get atleast 2non weapon elite sockets with 7dbs, and still have enough left for others to be elite+3 and both weapons atleast both elite 2socket.

How to do this? The answer is very obvious, yet people dont seem to understand...

MARKET MARKET MORE ******* MARKET!!!!

Sit in market all day you see somthing cheap and i dont mean like 100k cheaper -.- i meant atleast half db to 1 db cheaper buy it, and be patient and sell it...Now you have more dbs, cps w/e. Buy some stuff dont SPEND ALL!!!! Market some more and repeat this until you have gears you think are decent enough to pwn.
Wane bet morron? my server eli 2 soc clubs and swords gos fore 2 dbs ea so stfu and cheak ur info before u talk. if ur smart you cude easly followed my guide so start learning and stfu unless you got somthing to contribute.
btw sup 2 soc weps is cheaper than 7 dbs as well so sush it.
The ones that are dumb enuf to start a new server with expensiv prices and no chash is just dumb old servers is ftw, ofc they got paypalers but the new ones got worse,

@The *******
Ty, i guess
Old 10/21/2008, 16:16   #13

essentially it doesn't matter what server ur on. each server has different prices. 2soc super sdg/sdg club or swords are minimum 10 db's, so that's out. super armor no less than 2 db's

but regardless, ur better off getting uni or elite gears for now, b/c
1. the gears are cheaper.
2. the gears lvl easier with mets

It also depends on if u want to pvp or u want to lvl? u wanna lvl? find normal 2 soc weps and soc some ref or super rainys. now i know ur not 1st rb yet, but u do know that after 1st rb u can wear other gears after u get lvl 70. well, on my server, u can get a 1 soc archer hat for 1 or 2 db's. or u can get uni 1soc tro armor for about 1 or 2kk (depends on server) that makes for a cheap rainy or moon gem gear.
some of this may or may not make sense right now. but give it time, it will.

also check out weapons. b/c i have a tro that uses a 2 hander. why u ask? b/c it was elite 2 soc +3 and i got it for 2kk. and low lvl. so i just use it till i find some good one hand weps. on our server one hand weps are in very high demand, so the prices are outrageous. 2hand weps are cheap. a +8 2hand wep goes for about 5 to 10 db's, a +8 one hander goes for 35 to 40 db's. Nothing wrong with using a 2hand, especially if it's really cheap.

so finally, on my server for 7 db's:
elite +4 or 5 tro armor. 2 elite clubs 1 soc +4, elite +4 coro, elite boots +3, elite +3 necky, and should have one db left over.
and before anyone says it can't be done. it can be, and i have. and if ur very shrewd u can get these for less, just by simply offering instead of buying it outright. also, find the market stalls where someone has been trying to sell items for a week or 2. and offer them a lower price. most likely they'll sell.

all right sorry this reply is all out of order and thot, i tried to put it in some sense of order.
Old 10/21/2008, 16:22   #14

Hello andieZX, i would buy some stuff with it, because with good stuff you can level better and you dont need DBLeveling

« Effects? | Hey guys »