Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to get Heaven Blessing without spending money at all!!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink How to get Heaven Blessing without spending money at all!!

of course, many of u wishes to get heaven blessing but they don't have the money to buy it. well, i figured a way for u to get free heaven blessing without paying anything! and it only takes about 5-15 min.!!

|STEP 1|
Join the mount's warpaint event, just draw anything stupid all we want is to get the link. (use the existing players login to get it after u finish)

|STEP 2|
take the link and scroll down to the end of the page u'll find register press it and register normally.

|STEP 3|
when u finish create a character and get the beginner pack from prize npc.(use the newbies login to get the beginner pack)

|STEP 4|
keep leveling your character till lvl 30 then open the beginner pack u will get a praying stone (S). (don't use it yet!!)

|STEP 5|
now open a second client with your main character. and make ur main the mentor of the noob character

|STEP 6|
use the praying stone (S) once u become the apprentice

|STEP 7|
click the mentor reward (down left) and finally you'll find that u got 3 hours heaven blessing!!

Note 1:u might also want to get the prize once your character reaches lvl 15. (from the newbies login)

Note 2:to get your character 30 asap just get level 12 then do the first two quests from the trainer.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/23/2009, 08:42   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noptron View Post
of course, many of u wishes to get heaven blessing but they don't have the money to buy it. well, i figured a way for u to get free heaven blessing without paying anything! and it only takes about 5-15 min.!!

|STEP 1|
Join the mount's warpaint event, just draw anything stupid all we want is to get the link. (use the existing players login to get it after u finish)

|STEP 2|
take the link and scroll down to the end of the page u'll find register press it and register normally.

|STEP 3|
when u finish create a character and get the beginner pack from prize npc.(use the newbies login to get the beginner pack)

|STEP 4|
keep leveling your character till lvl 30 then open the beginner pack u will get a praying stone (S). (don't use it yet!!)

|STEP 5|
now open a second client with your main character. and make ur main the mentor of the noob character

|STEP 6|

|STEP 7|
click the mentor reward (down left) and finally you'll find that u got 3 hours heaven blessing!!

Note 1:u might also want to get the prize once your character reaches lvl 15. (from the newbies login)

Note 2:to get your character 30 asap just get level 12 then do the first two quests from the trainer.

Thought out well, but it's a pain...

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2009, 08:55   #3

You know what you can also do?
Make a character, make it ur apprentice, level it up to level 40 by doing the quests. this way you will gain 3 hours of blessing from the stone, and be able to claim 2 prizes(one at lv 15, one at lv 40) which will either be a meteor box, exp ball(useless for you), stone L,M or S or a dragon ball. Then make another character and start over. since the chance of getting a meteor box is high you can use this method to get alot of meteors. And you have a chance of getting a db which is 215 cps.
Old 07/23/2009, 09:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akarama View Post
You know what you can also do?
Make a character, make it ur apprentice, level it up to level 40 by doing the quests. this way you will gain 3 hours of blessing from the stone, and be able to claim 2 prizes(one at lv 15, one at lv 40) which will either be a meteor box, exp ball(useless for you), stone L,M or S or a dragon ball. Then make another character and start over. since the chance of getting a meteor box is high you can use this method to get alot of meteors. And you have a chance of getting a db which is 215 cps.
ya, that's what i do

Old 07/23/2009, 09:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
Thought out well, but it's a pain...
believe me, it isn't when u just get used to it it will be easy. besides it's worth it! i mean many players are just high levels and they level themselves very slow so i guess one of the best ways to lvl up is heaven blessing
Old 07/23/2009, 10:32   #6

Quote:
believe me, it isn't when u just get used to it it will be easy. besides it's worth it! i mean many players are just high levels and they level themselves very slow so i guess one of the best ways to lvl up is heaven blessing
If high lvl players lvl very slow, it means they shouldn't even be playing this game since it's so freakin easy to lvl >.>
Old 07/23/2009, 11:52   #7

not working lolz
Old 07/23/2009, 14:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisvin10 View Post
not working lolz
why? could u tell me what's the problem??
Old 07/27/2009, 07:08   #9

Quote:
not working lolz
are you sure about this? or just stupid enough to not following full instructions that made you stupid..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2009, 19:18   #10

my *** the whole process was so long. thanks for the tips anyways.
Old 08/03/2009, 13:07   #11

Quote:

|STEP 1|

|STEP 2|

|STEP 3|

|STEP 4|

|STEP 5|

|STEP 6|

|STEP 7|

Hey dude can u explain little bit more, after drawing those shitty horses what should u press upload ??? and after that which link should i look for, there is nothing like REGISTER, there is only sing up link but i can obtain that pack using it, i can find the link who supposed to be "through the link created by existing players and logging into Conquer".
Can u help me with that ?
Old 08/03/2009, 13:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanco View Post
Hey dude can u explain little bit more, after drawing those ****** horses what should u press upload ??? and after that which link should i look for, there is nothing like REGISTER, there is only sing up link but i can obtain that pack using it, i can find the link who supposed to be "through the link created by existing players and logging into Conquer".
Can u help me with that ?
yes, u do press upload after u finish. then u log onto this and it will give u a link when u press this link at the bottom left u'll find register and complete with the rest of the guide....
Old 08/03/2009, 15:00   #13

Quote:
yes, u do press upload after u finish. then u log onto this and it will give u a link when u press this link at the bottom left u'll find register and complete with the rest of the guide....
Ty, anyway i figure it out. You can also press on the pictures painted by others, and press SEND THIS CARD TO MY FRIENDS, then the link will appear
Anyway i had a problems the 1st time because of using mozilla firefox, the register KEY wasn't showing up, but using opera fixed my problem ty dude now i got 100 waters with free packs ready to be leveled to 110
Old 08/03/2009, 15:25   #14

My pleasure
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2009, 05:10   #15

This is very useful technique to get free mets and 3 hrs of heaven blessing. I found another useful thing which you should do when u get 3 hrs of heaven blessings. You can claim 1 hr of double exp time PER DAY from love stone every time u get heaven blessings.

Now here is a loophole to get TWO 1 hr double exp time out of ONE 3 hr blessing time.
If you get your heavens blessing at around 2300 HR server time, ur 3 hrs of blessing time go upto 0002 HR server time, i.e goes upto next day. So that means u can claim first 1 hour double exp time before 2400 HR, and once clocks passes 2400 HR u can claim another 1 hr double exp time.

There you go TWO "1 hr double exp time" out of " 3 hours of blessing time".

Been doing this for a while....

NOTE: you get 3 hrs of blessing time everytime ur noob mentor uses praying stone which they get for free at level 40 or something.

Cheers.

( Its same like when you withdraw cash from the cash machine with ur DEBIT CARD over the limit, first you pull out the maximum cash just before mid nite and next maximum just after the midnite)

Thanks
1 User

« get vps / virtue points the epvp way | Good way to get mets »