Ok so I've been thinking about this the last little while and have tried a few new side interests to keep myself somewhat interested in conquer but I feel it's time to move on (at least for now). As such I'll be giving up my moderator status (hopefully someone will be able to take the reigns so to speak).
It's been fun guys and I hope the forum will have all the success in the world. I've been involved with conquer since its original release so many years ago and even though I stopped playing it around 5 years ago I'm still somehow here which just seems silly to me.
I may or may not post some of my 'unreleased' stuff... which mostly means half finished **** projects but honestly I feel it's best if I just leave rather then becoming less and less active over time.
Giveaways
Ok so I have a few minor things that people can maybe find use in. Note, if any of these contain any reference to my username I would appreciate whoever gets them not attempting to impersonate me (not that they would have any real connections to anyone from those accts but w/e)
Conquer Chrome Account! Something like 40 day subscription remaining!
Username: pro4never
password: giveaway1
Conquer AI Ultimate Account! Something like 20 day subscript remaining!
Well I guess that it was coming sooner or later, good luck with whatever you are gonna do and it's quite funny how you still have the mod bar below your username.
Well I guess that it was coming sooner or later, good luck with whatever you are gonna do and it's quite funny how you still have the mod bar below your username.
Was the same for me, i had to send a pm to have it removed lol.
srsly im so thankful for u for every min u was here to help members who most of them dont actually worth it u was respectful , helpful and fun we will miss u bro , srsly and personally i have had learn alot from ur posts thanks once more , wish u dont leave but it's all up to u
Ok so I've been thinking about this the last little while and have tried a few new side interests to keep myself somewhat interested in conquer but I feel it's time to move on (at least for now). As such I'll be giving up my moderator status (hopefully someone will be able to take the reigns so to speak).
It's been fun guys and I hope the forum will have all the success in the world. I've been involved with conquer since its original release so many years ago and even though I stopped playing it around 5 years ago I'm still somehow here which just seems silly to me.
I may or may not post some of my 'unreleased' stuff... which mostly means half finished **** projects but honestly I feel it's best if I just leave rather then becoming less and less active over time.
Giveaways
Ok so I have a few minor things that people can maybe find use in. Note, if any of these contain any reference to my username I would appreciate whoever gets them not attempting to impersonate me (not that they would have any real connections to anyone from those accts but w/e)
Conquer Chrome Account! Something like 40 day subscription remaining!
Username: pro4never
password: giveaway1
Conquer AI Ultimate Account! Something like 20 day subscript remaining!
::Will post this in about a hour::
Till later,
Pro4Never
More one good man gone :|, This forums starts to be dead day by day.....
Also Anyone can check if server Storm can be connected or not .. from maintenance I cant connect.
well, i thought u was going to say good bye when i read ur latest threads... sadly i was right, hardly something will change ur decision right now, so i wish u good luck in everything u do, hopefully u will come to the forum certain days, most here will remember u as one of the best member this comunity had ever... and is something u must be proud as everyone here should be happy for had a mate in the forum as u was
Good Luck man
Goodbye Archlord [ Bored to make a goodbye Video ] 12/23/2011 - Archlord - 21 Replies Hello all,
i played the game about 4 years and now im completly down. Me, Solfan / Astyzz will leave tomorrow.
I'll deleted my chars and my old friends will get my Uniques. I won a lot of friends in Archlord and i had a good time there, i wish all my friends good luck in reallife and i hope that we will drink together soon.
Thanks guys!
I wish my enemies good luck too, because they was the guys ingame who bring me always some fun!
Archlord was a good game, but after the HeavensHell,...
retiring warrock forever 01/19/2011 - WarRock Trading - 0 Replies i quit i play to much and its pointless
login: 1m40wnu
Pass: 1qaz1qaz
lvl 15 1.3 kdr
2300 dnr
aiaw dor 85 days
binos 30 days
c4x storm 15
Retiring.. 08/23/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 24 Replies I have decided to leave the forums due to ...a few reasons. i might drop by every once and a while to see the releases but i probably wont be working with eo anymore. if you guys would like to talk to me you can add my msn [email protected] as i will be working on a project which i will release after a few months to this community...until then i must withdraw my participation.
I would like to thank the following for helping me:
Spy520 :handsdown:
Necron33 :handsdown:
Funhacker...
******* Giveaways 06/01/2008 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies http://www.*******.com/forums/account-giveaways/
heist das ich kann die accs die die da anbieten kriegen? ich brauchnen acc mit +50 rep hat jemand einen der ihn mir leihen kann? wäre1a