Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Retiring] Goodbye + giveaways!

Discussion on [Retiring] Goodbye + giveaways! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
[Retiring] Goodbye + giveaways!

Ok so I've been thinking about this the last little while and have tried a few new side interests to keep myself somewhat interested in conquer but I feel it's time to move on (at least for now). As such I'll be giving up my moderator status (hopefully someone will be able to take the reigns so to speak).

It's been fun guys and I hope the forum will have all the success in the world. I've been involved with conquer since its original release so many years ago and even though I stopped playing it around 5 years ago I'm still somehow here which just seems silly to me.

I may or may not post some of my 'unreleased' stuff... which mostly means half finished **** projects but honestly I feel it's best if I just leave rather then becoming less and less active over time.

Giveaways

Ok so I have a few minor things that people can maybe find use in. Note, if any of these contain any reference to my username I would appreciate whoever gets them not attempting to impersonate me (not that they would have any real connections to anyone from those accts but w/e)

Conquer Chrome Account! Something like 40 day subscription remaining!

Username: pro4never
password: giveaway1

Conquer AI Ultimate Account! Something like 20 day subscript remaining!

::Will post this in about a hour::

Till later,
Pro4Never
Old 03/10/2012, 00:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Omg what? I hope you stick around, I haven't got to become your best friend yet
Old 03/10/2012, 00:37   #3

elite*gold: 20
Well I guess that it was coming sooner or later, good luck with whatever you are gonna do and it's quite funny how you still have the mod bar below your username.
Old 03/10/2012, 00:55   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
Well I guess that it was coming sooner or later, good luck with whatever you are gonna do and it's quite funny how you still have the mod bar below your username.
Was the same for me, i had to send a pm to have it removed lol.
Old 03/10/2012, 01:04   #5

srsly im so thankful for u for every min u was here to help members who most of them dont actually worth it u was respectful , helpful and fun we will miss u bro , srsly and personally i have had learn alot from ur posts thanks once more , wish u dont leave but it's all up to u
Old 03/10/2012, 01:35   #6

See ya later man, We are losing a great member today. Thanks for all the help and things you released on epvp. please come and visit us anytime xD
Old 03/10/2012, 02:02   #7

I STILL HAS U ON MSN!, gl btw <3
Old 03/10/2012, 02:09   #8

Cya man, feel free to come spam our forums anytime
Old 03/10/2012, 07:22   #9

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
Bad to see you leave...

The moderator batch is usually still there cuz of the server caches.
Old 03/10/2012, 07:40   #10

Too bad you are leaving, Thanks for all the help you've given
Old 03/10/2012, 09:46   #11

o well ,,, it was nice to see you being a moderator ,,,,
Old 03/10/2012, 11:26   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Ok so I've been thinking about this the last little while and have tried a few new side interests to keep myself somewhat interested in conquer but I feel it's time to move on (at least for now). As such I'll be giving up my moderator status (hopefully someone will be able to take the reigns so to speak).

It's been fun guys and I hope the forum will have all the success in the world. I've been involved with conquer since its original release so many years ago and even though I stopped playing it around 5 years ago I'm still somehow here which just seems silly to me.

I may or may not post some of my 'unreleased' stuff... which mostly means half finished **** projects but honestly I feel it's best if I just leave rather then becoming less and less active over time.

Giveaways

Ok so I have a few minor things that people can maybe find use in. Note, if any of these contain any reference to my username I would appreciate whoever gets them not attempting to impersonate me (not that they would have any real connections to anyone from those accts but w/e)

Conquer Chrome Account! Something like 40 day subscription remaining!

Username: pro4never
password: giveaway1

Conquer AI Ultimate Account! Something like 20 day subscript remaining!

::Will post this in about a hour::

Till later,
Pro4Never

More one good man gone :|, This forums starts to be dead day by day.....
Also Anyone can check if server Storm can be connected or not .. from maintenance I cant connect.
Old 03/10/2012, 13:27   #13

Take good care of yourself!
Old 03/11/2012, 23:41   #14

well, i thought u was going to say good bye when i read ur latest threads... sadly i was right, hardly something will change ur decision right now, so i wish u good luck in everything u do, hopefully u will come to the forum certain days, most here will remember u as one of the best member this comunity had ever... and is something u must be proud as everyone here should be happy for had a mate in the forum as u was
Good Luck man
Old 03/11/2012, 23:42   #15

Sorry to see you go Good luck with everything