Its never good bye, its see you latter. Its not like he is going to disappear for ever and never be heard of again. I'm sure like previous mods, Aka Korvacs, Husebay,(not naming everyone) will pop in from time to time. I have to say Pro you were a pretty **** good mod, I was happy with your term here.
Its never good bye, its see you latter. Its not like he is going to disappear for ever and never be heard of again. I'm sure like previous mods, Aka Korvacs, Husebay,(not naming everyone) will pop in from time to time. I have to say Pro you were a pretty **** good mod, I was happy with your term here.
It is worth mentioning that he hasn't logged in on either epvp or msn after he said goodbye.
You`ll be missed. You gave a lot to this community and the ones that know how to, appreciate it. We`ll keep in touch tho, good luck with the next thing you`ll be devoting to and I, for one, know you will succeed whatever that is.
Goodbye Archlord [ Bored to make a goodbye Video ] 12/23/2011 - Archlord - 21 Replies Hello all,
i played the game about 4 years and now im completly down. Me, Solfan / Astyzz will leave tomorrow.
I'll deleted my chars and my old friends will get my Uniques. I won a lot of friends in Archlord and i had a good time there, i wish all my friends good luck in reallife and i hope that we will drink together soon.
Thanks guys!
I wish my enemies good luck too, because they was the guys ingame who bring me always some fun!
Archlord was a good game, but after the HeavensHell,...
retiring warrock forever 01/19/2011 - WarRock Trading - 0 Replies i quit i play to much and its pointless
login: 1m40wnu
Pass: 1qaz1qaz
lvl 15 1.3 kdr
2300 dnr
aiaw dor 85 days
binos 30 days
c4x storm 15
Retiring.. 08/23/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 24 Replies I have decided to leave the forums due to ...a few reasons. i might drop by every once and a while to see the releases but i probably wont be working with eo anymore. if you guys would like to talk to me you can add my msn [email protected] as i will be working on a project which i will release after a few months to this community...until then i must withdraw my participation.
I would like to thank the following for helping me:
Spy520 :handsdown:
Necron33 :handsdown:
Funhacker...
******* Giveaways 06/01/2008 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies http://www.*******.com/forums/account-giveaways/
heist das ich kann die accs die die da anbieten kriegen? ich brauchnen acc mit +50 rep hat jemand einen der ihn mir leihen kann? wäre1a