Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i fixed the cid proxy the auto loot on refine,unique,elite,super items aside frm weap

Discussion on i fixed the cid proxy the auto loot on refine,unique,elite,super items aside frm weap within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i fixed the cid proxy the auto loot on refine,unique,elite,super items aside frm weap

download the file feel free to scan it after downloading it put it on config folder in co folder and overwrite it f this help click on thanks :P
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
auto spacebar (loot) and auto pot for elite cabal
09/13/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
anybody know how or got any program for it, thanks =)
Swapping super/elite items for dbs?
11/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Does anyone have a itemtype.dat or something that will swap elite/uni/super drops to look like dbs for when I am hunting that doesn't need a proxy? Or change the color of the item text on ground? Would be greatly appreciated
how to make elite items into super??
07/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hey guys im new to this forum n im noob in conquer too i was just wondering how many db do i need to make elite archer coat into super? please tell me thx alot ! ~~tommy
[REQ] Non-Proxy Auto-Loot
06/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Basicly someone was caught using one in our server and must have picked up SO much throughout the day, so I am looking for a NON-PROXY auto-looter which would work in the market. I've used the search function and only found proxy's... So please don't post the link to the search tool just to up-- your post count... <hr>Append on Jun 22 2007, 04:08<hr> Here is a video of the person using the autoloot... http://blip.tv/file/276036/