Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Contacting TQ Digital Entertainment / NetDragon Websoft for Support

Discussion on Contacting TQ Digital Entertainment / NetDragon Websoft for Support within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,621
Contacting TQ Digital Entertainment / NetDragon Websoft for Support

Hey there. The purpose of this thread is to assist players in getting support from the Conquer Online staff. Although support is still hard to come by, this thread will improve your chances of receiving support.

The first step:
The first step in contacting the staff for support is contacting TQ Digital Entertainment using their online help desk. If you find that this help desk is offline, leave them a message and try again once the desk is online. Here is a link to their help desk:

The second step:
If you haven't emailed TQ Digital Entertainment, try doing so at this time. If you feel that the response given to you over the live chat or email was irrelevant to the case or was not a solution to your problem, try contacting them again. Be sure to take note of who has helped you.

The third step:
If you haven't received support after 72 hours, try contacting NetDragon Websoft. NetDragon Websoft owns TQ Digital Entertainment. Their complaint office is located in Diamond Bar, CA. You can call them at this number: 1 + (909) 612-1681 or email them at .
Please take note that this email address is for higher level complaints, not in game bugs or suggestions.

The fourth step:
If you still have not received proper support (rejected support or being ignored by the staff) and you're experiencing a high level problem (such as account issues, customer support issues, purchasing issues, product issues, advertising issues, service issues, or refund issues), try contacting NetDragon through the BBB (Better Business Bureau).

What is the Better Business Bureau?
The BBB hasn't been created to kill businesses. It does not have the authority to shut down a business. It is a third party complaint office that assists in filing formal complaints. You do not have to be a US resident and all types of formal complaints are supported. To access this free service and to send a formal complaint through the BBB to NetDragon's complaint office, follow this link: . NetDragon has asked me to remind you to give as accurate of a description as you possibly can. Remain calm, and keep a respectful tone.

Additional Contact Information:
Email Conquer Online's Staff:
Contact TQ's Help Desk:
Email NetDragon's Complaint Office:
Phone NetDragon's Complaint Office: 1-909-612-1681 (Available at 9:00-17:00 PDT)
Fax NetDragon's Complaint Office: 1-909-612-0679
NetDragon's Address:
Quote:
NetDragon Websoft, Inc.
21660 Copley Dr. Suite #180
Diamond Bar, CA 91765, USA
I hope this as helped.
Good luck in receiving the support you deserve.

Sincerely,
Spirited Fang

Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/01/2012, 00:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
NetDragon has asked me to remind you to give as accurate of a description as you possibly can.
Say what o.O

Old 03/01/2012, 04:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
Say what o.O
I was wrongfully banned for posting this on their forum so I called them up. They're working on getting my account back up on the official co forum. They feel that most of the complaints that they receive don't go into enough detail and they asked me to add that.
Old 03/01/2012, 05:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
I was wrongfully banned for posting this on their forum so I called them up. They're working on getting my account back up on the official co forum. They feel that most of the complaints that they receive don't go into enough detail and they asked me to add that.
Yea every time I post anything on official hemp bans my account, that guy has a real hard on for me...

Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/01/2012, 10:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
Yea every time I post anything on official hemp bans my account, that guy has a real hard on for me...
Yep. He's the one that banned me.
Old 03/01/2012, 10:15   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,505
Hemp told me i was "no longer welcome" and banned me, didnt think that was a valid reason -.-
Old 03/01/2012, 10:51   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Haha, Hemp is a ******* ******, really. Stupid TQ muppet.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/01/2012, 11:31   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
<_<

He loves me...

I have him on XFire

He talks with me about various programming and bot projects

He offered to come play my pserver.

*flex*

Note: well... more of a past tense as I haven't cared to talk to him but that's beside the point!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2012, 11:50   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post

He offered to come play my pserver.
Lol'd. That was a good one.
Old 03/06/2012, 20:38   #10

He offered to come play "edit: KILL" my pserver
Old 03/07/2012, 01:18   #11

Quote:
He offered to come play "edit: KILL" my pserver
Lol ? how kill ? is pro4never private server ip so dam secret as none can get till pro4never give it to them ?
to sum up my point , do u think tq cares about all private servers around ?
simply if they do they was to just attack every single server on extreamtop100 and everywhere u adv for ps at
(sorry if my reply sounds rude , i dont mean to be rude at all ^^)
Old 03/08/2012, 10:42   #12

his follow up Ronak/Roney does the same everything that could lead to anything bad about him or TQ he deletes and bans you for some days..
Just like R41D3N does when he logs his friend his/her account named xyyshany Game Moderator..

This happens on Zero Online btw..
Just like suddenly shitloads of accounts got hacked..

« Cogenius+COAI+chrome ALL IN 1 coming soon | Seems that pro4never got banned »