I like it too. I agree with Synsia though, TQ should focus their efforts on the usability of the client (like dashing with mounts - interferes with chat controls). Who knows though, maybe whatever patch that will come out on will fix that problem.
I like it too. I agree with Synsia though, TQ should focus their efforts on the usability of the client (like dashing with mounts - interferes with chat controls). Who knows though, maybe whatever patch that will come out on will fix that problem.
That's look like the map I added from Warlords... Same style/details. But that's nice because after 8 years, the game is really outdated on graphics. I will implement it in my server. Thanks for the info.
FINALLY 07/06/2010 - Mabinogi - 2 Replies A real mod :D! Gratz Bishop!
Finally! 02/02/2010 - Grand Chase - 11 Replies Here is the video of my tutorial as well as other technique I did discover myself...
YouTube - Tutorial For Amy and Others.wmv
1. now try to jump
2. after you jump press enter enter
3. after you press enter two times press UP and X it must be on a pattern.
FINALLY!!! 03/21/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 25 Replies **Edit - file removed by DM as fallenStar request*
well here it is. after much work here is a stand alone version of the last copartner released by 9net9. works great and good for those that dont trust the scriptvessel. enjoy :)
just copy and paste the key just like before the patch. omg gimme karma cuz this is hands down best.
NOT MY WORK! 9net9 is the creators of this. credz to them.
@DM..your sig says dont post SV so i think this is legal :D