Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PhoenixCo - Beta Emulator! (We Our Own Source)

Discussion on PhoenixCo - Beta Emulator! (We Our Own Source) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation PhoenixCo - Beta Emulator! (We Our Own Source)

Welcome To The Phoenix-Conquer.

You can register on
when the server is 100% done we gonna make a .com domain
WEBSITE IS BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX!

The server is most of te weak 24/7 but there are days that we are working on it so it will be sometimes 12 hours online a day

Server Status: OFFline

PhoenixCO Team:
BrainlessX (Coder[1])
Hiyoal (Coder[2])
WTFwolf (Scripter[1])
inferno (Website Designer)
BrainlessX (Scripter[2])
NoobCaKe (coder[3])
Spooky (Server Helper)

Please Make A New Account To Login!

- Server Features -
  • +12
  • guild
  • allmost all npcs
  • all maps
  • all monsters
  • reborn (almost done)
  • shoppingmall
  • ExpRate: x10 ExpProfRate: x25
  • Trading system
  • 90% of Skills working
  • change armour colors
  • almost ALL bugs Fixed
  • Dedicated Servers Hosting
  • Proffesional PHP website!
  • 24/7
  • Account Creation on Website!
  • MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!
  • Big Events!

Top 3 XTremeTop 100:
(1) CoEmu
(2) PhoenixCo
(3) Lanfs Of The Forgotten

NEW SOURCE: LOTF Source But We Fixed Frozen Console Thing
REASON WHY LOTF: Well Lotf Have Everything And If The Frozen Bug Is Fixed(We Did) Then Its Actually 1 Of The Greatest Sources

---- Latest Server Edits ----
--- Hello We Added The Star Quest That Means That U Need To Hunt 30 Stars And U Can Trade It At "MillionaireLee" In Twincity For 1 Dragonball!
We Deleted All CPStones So U Can Not Get CPs From A Star!

Goodluck And Have Fun In The Server!
---
Old 08/01/2008, 02:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
These guys don't understand the Greek alphabet, but want to use the letter "Beta" and claim they can make a server? Lol...
Old 08/01/2008, 03:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
These guys don't understand the Greek alphabet, but want to use the letter "Beta" and claim they can make a server? Lol...
Beta = Test
Full name Beta Emulator
Means Test Emulator

Edit. maybe i dont know the Greek alphabet that does not means that our team can not make a server and we made a server you see it online so yes we claim we coded a own server and putted it after a few months online for test and getting bugs reported Btw the source is stable and good coded we did our best please dont say bad things about the server thank you
Old 08/01/2008, 03:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
beta is a commonly known state for projects in wich they are being developed yet released to find bugs mistakes and such lol, great server, i recommend you join, its stable but no mobs yet, cause it a BETA test
Old 08/01/2008, 03:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by inƒlames View Post
beta is a commonly known state for projects in wich they are being developed yet released to find bugs mistakes and such lol, great server, i recommend you join, its stable but no mobs yet, cause it a BETA test
The correct name is actually "Alpha", the stage before Beta (where you are implementing the game play)

And actually, it is pre-Alpha at the moment.
Old 08/01/2008, 04:24   #6

Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainlessX View Post
Beta = Test Wrong
Full name Beta Emulator Wrong
Means Test Emulator Wrong

Edit. maybe i dont know the Greek alphabet that does not means that our team Oh this'll be even funnier can not make a server and we made a server Yes, and because there's no disproof of God, he exists you see it online No I can't "see" it online so yes we claim we coded a own server Okay, I never said you didn't and putted putted? it after a few months online Oh shit, your servers fucked! If you don't start testing from week one (unless you that slow) you get a ton of nifty little bugs for test and getting bugs reported Btw the source is stable As stated below, I doubt you know what stable means and good coded we did our best That doesn't mean its good o.0; please dont say bad things about the server thank you Yay criticism?
Quote:
Originally Posted by inƒlames View Post
beta is a commonly known state for projects in wich they are being developed yet Wrong? released to find bugs mistakes No this is pre-alpha your thinking of and such lol, great server, i recommend you join Making my own, it'll murk this one, don't worry, its stable ...You don't know that till you test with 300-600 work load. I love how so many people think they know what "stable" means. but no mobs yet, cause it a BETA test no it's PRE-ALPHA
As a wise woman, known as Kristine once said;
"58".
Old 08/01/2008, 07:05   #7

i dont get it 47 people registrated and 34 characters made and no one can say something nice about it? , yeah i saw that 1 person have posted 1 good thing on the website but comeone tell here something nice about it ^^ and no one have sended me 1 bug why not:S (yeah all bugs that we finded are fixed but there are many bugs left for you guys ^^)
Old 08/01/2008, 07:06   #8

heh
You never kno this guy could get big someday..............................if he rly can code.
i dunno i feel like posting random stuff /spam
Old 08/01/2008, 07:14   #9

i like the server all im waiting on is those mobs can the gm maybe summon something

found a bug when u equip picaxe and reequip wep the wep dissappears and u cant eqip nothing
Old 08/01/2008, 07:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakijin View Post
i like the server all im waiting on is those mobs can the gm maybe summon something

found a bug when u equip picaxe and reequip wep the wep dissappears and u cant eqip nothing
finnaly the first bug is in ^^ can u report the debug on the contact page pls?
Old 08/01/2008, 10:27   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainlessX View Post
i dont get it 47 people registrated and 34 characters made and no one can say something nice about it? , yeah i saw that 1 person have posted 1 good thing on the website but comeone tell here something nice about it ^^ and no one have sended me 1 bug why not:S (yeah all bugs that we finded are fixed but there are many bugs left for you guys ^^)

You really think that's any good? In one month HybridCO had about 10 thousand characters made. And over 500 people on daily on the dedicated server.
Old 08/01/2008, 11:46   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisum View Post
You really think that's any good? In one month HybridCO had about 10 thousand characters made. And over 500 people on daily on the dedicated server.
well its good for the first 2 hours and im not hybridco or whatever ^^
Old 08/01/2008, 12:11   #13

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Lol,pathetic.com? Guys that play this privateserver,or other private server,you going to be happy when mine and my friends server is out to public. Right now its open for friends only,but within a week its open public. Right now we are in the adding part , such as DisCity,MoonBoxes etc. You can read about our progress at :

Btw : You that flame "InfamousNoone", you probally dont know who he is,but he is right on whatever he says,dosnt matter what he says

Pze
Old 08/01/2008, 12:25   #14

Hosting the server.dat on rapidshare is terrible, Seriously its like a 500 byte file.
Old 08/01/2008, 12:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdavey View Post
Hosting the server.dat on rapidshare is terrible, Seriously its like a 500 byte file.
yeah i agree xD but its just to let people connect we are only searching bugs ok ^^ but when its done we gonna make a client then its good for rapidshare