Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me please.

Discussion on Help me please. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me please.

I want to use a free Auto-Leveler I don't know how though.

Can someone give me a link to a GOOD/WORKING free Auto-Leveler and all the other programs needed to run the bot? I've been looking on here but haven't found anything that helps me run the bot.. just found the bot nothing else and no instructions.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10/27/2011, 07:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
pls answer me

one person wana bind me vip3 , is possible to hack me !!!
one only id acont
ty!!
Old 10/27/2011, 08:28   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
@OP: There are no good free auto levelers. You'd have to either make your own or pay for one of the existing ones. If not just be content with the horrible pixel based levelers

@unpandar: Having your username is always a security risk. They could try to guess your recovery information or try to talk to a gm... or if you've used a hack/bot/tool they've written it's possible they've logged your username/password and just want to know which account is yours.

Personally I'd be paranoid but at the same time, if you trust the person then I wouldn't say them knowing your username would be SUPER risky but you just need to be aware that there's definitely a risk involved there.

Even if they didn't guess recovery information or anything else... they could still use a basic login forcer to try to guess your password.
Thanks
1 User