Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About CoFarmer ?

Discussion on Question About CoFarmer ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Question About CoFarmer ?

Hello Guys I Have A Question About Conquer Bot Called "CoFarmer"

Is This Bot Made By Programming Language Called Python Or Not ?

I,ve Heard This Language Is Very Weak And Any Bot For Any Game Can Make Only With

C++, C#, Or And Difficult Programming Language Is That True ?

All I Need To Know Is There Any Easy Learning Language Can Make Bot ?

I Hope I Find Answer Here And Please Just Profssionals Answer Me

Thanks
Old 10/25/2011, 00:36   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
It's not made with Python, it's made with C#.
Scripts are supported in (Iron) Python.
Old 10/25/2011, 01:10   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by keroneo View Post
Hello Guys I Have A Question About Conquer Bot Called "CoFarmer"

Is This Bot Made By Programming Language Called Python Or Not ?

I,ve Heard This Language Is Very Weak And Any Bot For Any Game Can Make Only With

C++, C#, Or And Difficult Programming Language Is That True ?

All I Need To Know Is There Any Easy Learning Language Can Make Bot ?

I Hope I Find Answer Here And Please Just Profssionals Answer Me

Thanks
I don't feel I'm qualified to really debate the pros and cons of programming languages but python is not 'weak'... It could theoretically do just about anything you want but it is most definitely much slower than say C# or C++.

That being said... who cares? If we're talking about a client side application then using a bit more memory or more cpu cycles is going to make little>>no difference in most cases.

As he said it only uses python for external scripting (which is what python is used for most of the time) but there's no reason I see that a bot COULDN'T be written in pure python and still work just fine.
Old 10/25/2011, 09:30   #4

In the words of Sparkie, or perhaps maybe Korvacs -- I don't even remember at this point, Just because something can be done, doesn't mean it should
Old 10/25/2011, 11:37   #5

How Did You Know It's Made With C# And If It's Made By C# C# It's Not Easy Learn Language But Much Easy To Learn So Mr.InfamousNoone Can You Prove That CoFarmer Made By C# Thanks
Old 10/25/2011, 12:02   #6

Uh... I'm one of the 2 admins that wrote it? lol.
Old 10/26/2011, 16:36   #7

Received Thanks: 2,518
InfamousNoone AKA Hybrid helped write the bot which is now written in C#.
Old 10/26/2011, 18:54   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
In the words of Sparkie, or perhaps maybe Korvacs -- I don't even remember at this point, Just because something can be done, doesn't mean it should
Don't get me wrong. I'm in no way implying that one should ever be wasting resources when you have a perfectly good alternative. I was simply pointing out that there's no reason that he'd HAVE to use a specific language if he was more comfortable in a different one.

I feel I should have clarified that statement a bit more so I'm sorry. I was more referring to the debate between C# and C++. Personally I'd chose my own comfort with C# and the ease of rapid development in almost every situation versus writing things in C++ regardless of some slight performance loss I might experience. The exception to that of course would be if I was ever writing some tool where performance was a real bottleneck which I really don't see happening, especially in the context of a client side bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroneo View Post
How Did You Know It's Made With C# And If It's Made By C# C# It's Not Easy Learn Language But Much Easy To Learn So Mr.InfamousNoone Can You Prove That CoFarmer Made By C# Thanks
C# is not very hard to learn. There's TONS of resources to help you learn it both on epvp and the internet in general. Just because a language allows for very large programs to be created doesn't mean that's all it's good for. You could write a very simple bot in C#, it just depends on how much work you're willing to put into it.
Old 10/26/2011, 19:38   #9

pls help me

i have one question : one person wana bind me vip 3 is possible too hack me (i give him only id acont )
ty !!!
Old 10/27/2011, 09:35   #10

i Thank You Mr.pro4never For Helping Me But If Mr.InfamousNoone Is One Of Bot Programmers So Why He Don't Help Me That's All I Want To Know