Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Services] Powerleveling, Character Order & more.

Discussion on [Services] Powerleveling, Character Order & more. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Services] Powerleveling, Character Order & more.

#CLOSE PLEASE WRONG SECTION
Old 10/23/2011, 02:43   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
I was going to go ahead and delete this but I suppose I'll just lock it for now till someone can clarify if it's truly against the rules or not...

For anyone interested in this offer though I have a number of concerns.

#1: It's likely just a scam. I mean come on... unknown member offering plvling services for cash?...

#2: It's pointless. If you're willing to spend money you'd just buy a bot and do the farming yourself without losing all the rares you find during the leveling

#3: It's EXTRA pointless. Who cares about leveling? Gear is the difficult part. Not leveling. Besides that, leveling has gotten infinitely easier over the years conquer has been out to the point where being 130+ is just a joke now.

So yes... #closed as it's just a likely scam and is kinda pointless.
Closed Thread