Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove Popup help

Discussion on Remove Popup help within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Remove Popup help

Could someone possibly post a concise explanation as to how to remove the log out pop up using hex editor and if possible provide screenys to aid. All the other explanations posted so far are well....****. :/ I'm sure many people would appreciate this. Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Remove Co popup at client exit
11/23/2011 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
open your conquer.exe with a hex edit program search for text string co.9 change all web address and exitpopup to 0 or other value no more pop up i didnt change * only the actual text. may be less steps but this seems to work easily.:D
How to remove the stupid conqer website popup for ever!!!
05/22/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Works Now Sort Of =) Info Stuff: Hello so the new patch came along and sort of screwed things up slighty BUT you need not fear I have sorted it out yay ... sort of You see I searched like hell but there is no longer a interenet file so it makes life much harder. I had to search through loads of stupid documents till I found something. Also am hacker noob so doesn't help:(. Good news though is along the way I found out how to stop that crappy music at the start coming up yes. Bad new is I...
[5128] Remove exit-popup tutorial
05/22/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
Hi! First of all, i want to thank r34p3rex for showing us how to do this. And i also want to say that i am not going to copy and paste r34p3re's tutorial here xD. This is for Conquer client version 5128 So, if you follow this tutorial correctly, you will remove the exit-popups from both play.exe and Conquer.exe. I take no responsibility for your actions (broken clients, botjail, etc.) So, to begin, you need a HEX editor, there are several out there which you can find on google...
[Video] How to Remove TQ Popup
01/25/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
An Video Tutorial from me to u. :) I show u how to remove this Popup. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/images/icons/icon1 4.gifhttp://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/images/icons/ icon14.gif And pls press http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/images/bullet/butt ons/post_thanks.gif Download me!
popup
03/18/2006 - Technical Support - 11 Replies
mjomjo...also..-..habn prob mitm labtop meines vaters, er hat es geschafft seinen labtop innerhalb von 10 min (ungeschütztem) surfen absolut zu verviren ><...zwar hab ich das system eingerichtet allerdings sitz ich hinter einem router mit integrierter firewall....naja...von seinem laden aus is das nich der fall... jedenfall hock ich nu hier und alle 20sec POPPEN SO VERDAMMTE FENSTER AUF>< ... (antivir kann nichmehr updaten seit heute,... ich kann sie nich verbieteten (also portfreigabe, )...