Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[5128] Remove exit-popup tutorial

Discussion on [5128] Remove exit-popup tutorial within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[5128] Remove exit-popup tutorial

Hi!
First of all, i want to thank r34p3rex for showing us how to do this.
And i also want to say that i am not going to copy and paste r34p3re's tutorial here xD.

This is for Conquer client version 5128

So, if you follow this tutorial correctly, you will remove the exit-popups from both play.exe and Conquer.exe.
I take no responsibility for your actions (broken clients, botjail, etc.)

So, to begin, you need a HEX editor, there are several out there which you can find on google but on this tutorial I'm using XVI32 which you can download from the original site:

Once you have downloaded that, open up XVI32.exe and go to File -> Open... (CTRL + O)
Write your Conquer 2.0 folder in the 'File Name' box, usually it's either one of these:
C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\
C:\Program\Conquer 2.0

After you've entered your Conquer 2.0 folder, SELECT the Conquer.exe file and copy and paste it in your conquer folder (this is just a backup).
Okay AFTER you've created that backup, open up Conquer.exe and do the following steps:

1. In XVI32, go to the Search -> Replace menu
2. In the FIND groupbox, select 'Text String'
3. In the 'Text String' box, write
4. In the REPLACE WITH groupbox, select 'Text String'
4. In the 'Text String' box, write aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
5. Click OK button

Click CTRL + S, this saves the file!

Now you shouldn't get a popup window when exiting from within the game, now lets continue with play.exe (the window where you select standard or high definition).

In the XVI32 File menu, select Open..., it should still be in the conquer folder, if it's not, then do the previous step to enter the folder.
When you see the play.exe file, SELECT it, COPY and then PASTE it in the same folder, to create a backup.

After you've created the backup, you can double click the play.exe to open it.
From the previous steps, you should have learned how to use the REPLACE method so just open the replace window and type the following:

1. FIND groupbox, 'Text String', write IE
2. REPLACE WITH groupbox, 'Hex String', write 0000
3. Click OK button

1. FIND groupbox, 'Text String', write ExitPopUp
2. REPLACE WITH groupbox, 'Hex String', write 000000000000000000
3. Click OK button

1. FIND groupbox, 'Text String', write ExitClick
2. REPLACE WITH groupbox, 'Hex String', write 000000000000000000
3. Click OK button

Click CTRL + S, this saves the file!

Now you shouldn't get any exit-popups at all!
Enjoy!

PS; Sorry for the messy tutorial, it was a long time ago i wrote tutorials =/
However, let me know of any errors so i can fix them

//Zeelia
Thanks
3 Users