Hiya, im not sure about this new class, but i hope its worth it i might RB my fire into it if it has good benefits ^^ btw, i like bunny sig. lol
(\ /)
( . .)
(>(")(")
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hmmm... maybe this the fastest class in CO.. But i think so this is strong enough hmmm.. then it will be realease i will try to look and observe skills and tactics.. :-"
In Mangos Character create Race/class block 07/21/2010 - WoW Private Server - 4 Replies Hallo,
ich wollte mir folgendes Patch auf meinen Server einspielen:Patch. Gut und schön die dem entsprechenden Stellen hinzugefügt bei den dementsprechenden Datein, nur spuckt mir c++ ständig syntaxfehler und was weiß ich noch alles aus. Kann mir vll jemand erklären wie man sowas einfügt bzw was ich falsch mach?
ANyone knows how to change character class? 08/15/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies Hey,anyone can teach me how to change my character WA to BL?.i wanted him to wear mithril martial..xD
[Request] Ninja Class Files 07/31/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies Well, this time post to see if someone has the files
for the ninja. No files of the vest and katanas and
all that. I'm looking for the files will just create a pj
and choose the profession.
If anyone knows where they are or where they are, because I gave him half
Back to the forum and found nothing more than the same, and katanas
garments.
Sorry if my english is bad xD... I use a translate.
Request information on offsets for character class 03/05/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies The title pretty much says it.
I'm looking for the addresses that determine the class of your character ingame.
I don't expect them to be server side, I'm just looking to mess with them client side.
I've been playing with memory and turning the fly effect on for non archer characters, my findings so far were that ninjas can turn on the fly effect and move around (maybe since they are relatively new TQ hasn't thought to put a movement impairment on them?), while warriors or trojans could...
Ninja Class! 12/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies does anyone know when the new class (ninja) gonna be out?