Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Req: Wall Jump Help/Methodology

Discussion on Req: Wall Jump Help/Methodology within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Req: Wall Jump Help/Methodology

Hi all, Can someone provide the address and value for wall jump and please provide the version/patch it is for.

Also, I am interested to know how to locate the address for jumping.

Any constructive suggestions or advices will be appreciated
Old 07/10/2008, 15:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
*Bump* - I need this information as well. Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help with jump and wall jump
03/05/2010 - S4 League - 0 Replies
good like to see if I can help someone knows what the current value of the jump and wall jump would give me the values for one, thanks. (note values that are currently running). buenas quisiera ver si me pueden ayudar, alguien sabe cual es el valor actual del salto y salto con pared quisiera que me den los valores para buscarlos, gracias. (ojo valores que estén funcionando actualmente).
Wall Jump in GW?
03/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
this is why I use the loader?
Any jump gate, jump wall tool for 5028
06/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I've searched the whole site looking for a tool for the above mentioned. Anyone know any tools still work for 5028 patch with the above mentioned feature?
Ac Wall Jump???
06/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
hey in ac you see people jumping up onto the wall straight from the floor how is this done?
AC wall jump
04/15/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 15 Replies
I know many people know this but i just wanted to make sure even more people knew, and i haven't seen a post about this before so im assuming its all good. when i was in ape city a red name with soc gear was killed, she dropped her elite sdg +4 armor and elite +2 rdg necky. they landed on the wall. this wall jump was useful to me cause i got the gear b4 any1 else did. i also find it useful to jump up here while on a fire tao and nadoing ppl below. i also sit up there and charge IR with my...