Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CPAdmin...

Discussion on CPAdmin... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
CPAdmin...

//
Old 06/08/2008, 16:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
No... The server checks if u have the DB scroll, Then Takes it, THEN gives the CP's after its confirmed the DB Scroll has been deleted. The checks in progress mean you couldnt make the server think a DB was a DB scroll the same as you cant make the server think a Stancher is a DB
Old 06/08/2008, 16:57   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaCygni View Post
No... The server checks if u have the DB scroll, Then Takes it, THEN gives the CP's after its confirmed the DB Scroll has been deleted. The checks in progress mean you couldnt make the server think a DB was a DB scroll the same as you cant make the server think a Stancher is a DB
Ok thanks for the answer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Modified CPAdmin
09/15/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
Hi I kind of modified the code for CPAdmin so instead of selling one db for 215 cps you can sell all of then in your inventory in one shot and same thing with the DBScroll. This is my first time playing around with the C# so please do not flame me. And i tested this code and it works perfect in my client 5165. Press the thanks button if you like it :D #region CPAdmin case XXXXX: <<< Make the case whatever you want and add the NPC {...
CPAdmin Issues.
02/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I have recently got my server online again, and have had some issues with coding in NPC's. I can get them physically there, but then no dialog appears at all. Here is my cq_action for CPAdmin, could anyone please tell me if anything is incorrect? Cheers
[Request] CPAdmin
03/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Yes, ninja, before u ask, i already search a lot but nothing works. sorry for disturbing u guys, but i have some problem here, i need a npc to change money or dbs for cps. but my server comes without this npc, could someone show me exactly how i need to do, to this npc exange gold or dbs for cps in the middle of tc? Thanks guys, I'm waiting for a resolution. thanks again.
CPAdmin!!
02/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Tq Binarys !!! i haven't CPAdmin or npc for trading Money for cps?? can anyone learn me how to add npcs in Tq binarys?
[help] problem CpAdmin
10/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
How does that change can CpAdmin 1 Dbs to 256 cps or 10 dbs to 2,560 cps ???????????? Thank you