Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Make A Co RegisterPage **MySql**

Discussion on How To Make A Co RegisterPage **MySql** within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/02/2008, 14:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
when i typ localhost in my internet browser i see how to create a account but i see this to Create "create_account.php"
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\AppServ\www\index.php on line 57
cannot connect and im new in sql account creation page
do u know the prob?
Old 06/02/2008, 15:33   #17

Received Thanks: 8,592
Its saying access denied, make sure user/pass and DB Name is correct.
Old 06/02/2008, 15:42   #18

no i forgot to tell that i need a registerpage for mysql odbc not mysql sorry!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION] How can you make 5165 Navicat/MySql
02/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
What the title sais How can you make a Flatfile based source ( 5165 ) into a Database on Navicat/MySql Help would be nice !
[QUESTION]Making PhP working with MySQL, so i can make register page?
11/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Title says all. How do i make PhP Scripts work with MySQL, so i can make a register page. Im totally noob at PhP. Only read some things for it on the net lol. Any mod, close this thread when i have got answers.
[Tut]How to make a Shop w/ mySQL query browser
10/18/2009 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
Okay so, this is how to make a shop using mySQL query browser Step one: Choose an NPC and find it's id. Then, find a shop ID that isn't being used, by going to a resultset and clicking on "Shops" Choose a shop id. then, create a new script and insert this in
I want to help a Private Server! (With Registerpage(MYSQL),HTML Website,AND MORE!!!!!
07/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi well since Project-Evolution is Private i want to help a good private server (Not a private server that stays only 5 Weeks online and then it Fails! ) My Skills With What I Can Help: × Make A HTML Website Example Project - Evolution - Powered by CO.CC (THIS IS JUST A EASY DESIGN AND EASY WEBSITE XD I CAN DO MUCH BETTER! × × Help to Edit a client with cool edits and New Login Pictures! × × Making A RegisterPage (MySQL) × × Well i probally can host to if u want × × Making Movies...