Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] How can you make 5165 Navicat/MySql

Discussion on [QUESTION] How can you make 5165 Navicat/MySql within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [QUESTION] How can you make 5165 Navicat/MySql

What the title sais

How can you make a Flatfile based source ( 5165 ) into a Database on Navicat/MySql

Help would be nice !
Old 02/27/2010, 20:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer[GM] View Post
What the title sais

How can you make a Flatfile based source ( 5165 ) into a Database on Navicat/MySql

Help would be nice !
Simple - you change how the database portion of the server operates - how/where it saves, and what it reads/loads.

It's not impossible (nor hard) as I have converted Infamous' simple C# server over to MySQL a while back. =d
I could release it, but the source is sort of dead now :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2010, 21:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
Simple - you change how the database portion of the server operates - how/where it saves, and what it reads/loads.

It's not impossible (nor hard) as I have converted Infamous' simple C# server over to MySQL a while back. =d
I could release it, but the source is sort of dead now :/
Hmm maybe you should release it i like hes source
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2010, 21:12   #4

Yeah or make a [RELEASE]Convert 5165 to mysql thread can you like do a step by step thread on it ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MySQL Navicat 1130-Host'5.xxx.xx.xxx' is not allowed to connect to the MySQL Server
08/07/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Hallo com, ich habe ein Problem mit Navicat. Undzwar habe ich diesen Fehler hier : "1130-Host'5.xxx.xx.xxx' is not allowed to connect to the MySQL Server" seid gestern. Ich dachte mir mal ich änder mein Navicat Passwort um... Als ich dies getan habe, und meinen Server rebootet habe und Navicat neugestartet habe, und ich mich wieder in Navicat einloggen wollte kam diese Fehlermeldung. Nun habe ich das Problem das ich mich nicht mehr mit Navicat connecten kann. Habe schon alles versucht...
[Question]Is it possbile to make 5165 load accs, ranks, characters From mysql ?
03/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 40 Replies
Well I have been wondering this for a long but but I relise you need another .cs file I dono call it Connect.cs and ur gonna want the tables Characters, Accounts, Top archer, Top ko, Top Donations etc But how would you do this ? change the method from biniary to save ? idk just asking for some help with this and I may try to do this.
[5165] Question Navicat
02/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
I been always working with 5095 Source's for about 1 Year now. Well today i was like let me try 5165 Source and see what's all the fuss about. I got it loading the maps etc. Also finished the Reg page. Only thing i am wondering is that does it use Navicat where i have to import an sql file? Let me know. Thanks. Also if someone has some time coming up this week can show me few little things. -
[QUESTION]navicat can't connekt to mysql server
02/25/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hallo liebe Community, ich habe mir einen Pserver gemacht der über Hamachi laufen soll.. nur wenn ich Navicat nun starte und die Daten eingebe kommt immer nur navicat can't connekt to mysql server.. kann mir jemand helfen? unnötige Posts wie Sufu könnt ihr euch sparen ich hab schon alles abgesucht aber keiner konnte erklären wie man Mysql freigibt oder so.. mfg
[Question] Mysql 5165
01/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Is possivel put mysql in source 5165? is it is how i can do that?