Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

State of CO/Botting:

Discussion on State of CO/Botting: within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
State of CO/Botting:

*Note I will be posting this on 2 forums, so if you see it at another gaming forum don't worry*

State of CO:

Alot has changed in the past year in CO, because of some patches that have been introduced. Many servers have had their top players move onto other games or quit playing entirely and many servers economies were messed up when nobility was introduced (a few still haven't recovered), "potency-locked" items, merchant accounts are just a few more that had contributed to more than one player leaving or becoming frustrated with all the changes.

Drop rates are constantly being "adjusted", socketing items in TC is nearly impossible, and becoming +12 .. forget about that unless you plan on buying lots of DBs.

Yet, there are a few things that have been added that aren't all that bad, ie. 120 quest and city quests based on level, lowering the hp of Dis City mobs (1st stage), moving the 1st rb guy to market, and mentorship.

And let's be honest about one thing, we all understand TQ/Net Dragon is a business, looking to make profit , no one can fault them for that and some of the recent things to get implement like being able to socket items with start/tough drills, lotto, shopping mall only re-enforce that yes they are a business, trying to attract customers and stay profitable. But business seems to be doing fairly well "Chinese online game company NetDragon generates more than 10 million in monthly revenue from US operation of its 2D MMORPG Conquer Online, reports DoNews quoting NetDragon CFO Hu Zeming. (source: ) ... 10 million per month / 120million per year selling DBs. There have been many "boycott Db sales" forum sigs and threads devoted to trying to force TQ/ Net Dragon to change gameplay, but none are ever succesful. I'm not going to try to change anyones opinion on playing CO but, 120 million profit for a company that provides very little customer support, can will/ ban your account without notice and who seemingly 4-5 times a year, will add features to the game that players don't ever seem to want, seems a little much and when we complain we get a free weekend of double xp, which is just another way for TQ/ Net Dragon to sell a few DBs in the end, because you lvled that much quicker, you'll need DBs sooner.

I'm personally frustrated with TQ/ Net Dragon, their lack of customer service, and being completely out-of-touch with the people who are playing their games. We all know that most suggestions we make at the CO forum will never be read by the developers, or implemented in game and while the moderators of CO's forum (who aren't paid or compensated by TQ) do their best to appease everyone with polls and suggestions that make it seem like we could actually change features on the game, how many times have you seen a suggestion make it into the game? Never or very, very few times I'm willing to bet.

I, myself, have asked to be a forum moderator on the CO forum, and also asked to be GM in game, of a server I do not play on free on charge with no special abilities (spawning DBs, teleport, etc) just to provide help to some players, being able to report bots/hacks and to show players that yes some people are willing to actually try to resolve in-game issues. I was told that "there is currently no position open for GM (wtf?!? because have so many GMs running around) and that the forum moderators positions were full.

Yet we all continue to stay, bitch about what we'd like to see in game, and grind our way to rb or 2nd rb and gladly spend $$ on our chars . I'm not trying to make anyone quit as that is not my intention, but rather just put some of this stuff in perspective , and for you to decide if TQ/ Net Dragon really deserves "your business", which brings me to my next section "State of Botting"

State of Botting:

Recent patches have crippled alot of the good bots/ poxies that had been available, ie V3nom, CID Proxy, "cracked" SV , and pretty much any "non-pixel" bot. While good for "legit" players, it has hit the botting/ macro users rather hard. While pixel bots can and will always work with any patch, they are not always easily configured, may or may not be prone to glitchs and sometimes have to be combined with other pixel bots to work accurately. (As some bots aren't configured for DC on low health, and some aren't configured to pick up items of quality)

And it seems that there are even less programmers/ macro makers playing CO right now, which I'm fairly sure that recent patches made a huge impact on, as well as the 100s of pages of "how do I use this", "it doesn't work" posts , when they put their programs up for download, many times they clearly put directions on how to use their programs on the first page as well as any updated info such as "works for patch XXXX" .

Yet they still recieve many complaints and very little thanks for their hard work and as soon as a new patch comes out, the spam threads start all over again.

In the past few weeks/ months some very good programs came out and some have disappeared :

KiXin Speedhack - allowing you to connect future proxies (currently working)

Co2Hook - BlueMouse/ Red/ Black name notification, showed items as giftboxes (not working)

"Cracked SV" - exactly what it sounds like (not working)

Cotobo - (not working, doesn't seem like it will return)

**M**s Loader - Sadly I think **M** has left CO for good.

So we left with, pixel bots, speedhacks, itemtypes and multi-clients, till the next big thing is released by it's programmer
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2008, 00:41   #2

games are always changing, and eventually conquer will die out... maybe sooner than later
Old 05/07/2008, 02:02   #3

OMG This is so depressing... But I agree. Oh and buisness' aren't going to want to get less money, just so their players have a better time. They'll always want more.
Old 05/07/2008, 02:31   #4

Ya i miss botting alot lol...But now that i got a bulker Gf don't really need it anymore xD
But yet i like seeing TQ get pwned by us cracking those bots...Lots of people have just given up and quit on the bots..Sadly making people pay for them...I say someone should bring bots back
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2008, 02:39   #5

Else still works... lol
Old 05/07/2008, 02:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok30 View Post
Else still works... lol
Ya and the creator is cool lol but i miss SV
Old 05/07/2008, 02:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok30 View Post
Else still works... lol
I was referencing Evan's ELSE bot ... ("as well as the 100s of pages of "how do I use this", "it doesn't work" posts , when they put their programs up for download, many times they clearly put directions on how to use their programs on the first page as well as any updated info such as "works for patch XXXX" . Yet they still recieve many complaints and very little thanks for their hard work and as soon as a new patch comes out, the spam threads start all over again.")

So Evan if you read this at least know a few people use your bots and macro programs

And like I said, I'm not trying to get anyone to quit. Just putting some info out there for everyone to be aware of.

I will, given the oppurtunity, bot my *** off, go to botjail, pay to get out, bot more and repeat , if TQ/ Net Dragon doesn't care about it customers why should it's customers care about the game
Old 05/07/2008, 02:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpsite01 View Post
I was referencing Evan's ELSE bot ... ("as well as the 100s of pages of "how do I use this", "it doesn't work" posts , when they put their programs up for download, many times they clearly put directions on how to use their programs on the first page as well as any updated info such as "works for patch XXXX" . Yet they still recieve many complaints and very little thanks for their hard work and as soon as a new patch comes out, the spam threads start all over again.")

So Evan if you read this at least know a few people use your bots and macro programs

And like I said, I'm not trying to get anyone to quit. Just putting some info out there for everyone to be aware of.

I will, given the oppurtunity, bot my *** off, go to botjail, pay to get out, bot more and repeat , if TQ/ Net Dragon doesn't care about it customers why should it's customers care about the game
Ive botted for years and havn't got caught yet xD
Old 05/07/2008, 03:06   #9

i sware CO was my life now am back to real life and real life hurts

before my life was CO now i am back in real life and it hurts so much

i don't know really i don't know am about to cry i feel so cooled and my heart feels lonly and i miss my old good times in CO

most of u will find it funny

but if you know me closer and what i did in my sever

u will cry in my postion or kill you'r self

i dont know i dont know i dont know my life got mad thats the fact
Old 05/07/2008, 03:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by David5646 View Post
Ive botted for years and havn't got caught yet xD
I've botted for over a year now, I was just making the point, that if I really cared about this game I wouldn't bot, but since I don't, I bot my *** off

My friends have left for WoW, most of my guild has left other games or just quit. So I have and will continue to give TQ/ Net Dragon the middle finger

As I stand in TC shouting I use multi, bottin 2 chars on SV, while macro ing SH on my tro , cuz if they don't give a **** about their game and players why should I ?