Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

State of Hacking in Aion

Discussion on State of Hacking in Aion within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
State of Hacking in Aion

Hi everybody.. i want to start a little discussion on Aion and hacking.
First of all, i'm not actualy a big fan of hacking, but I always try to do as much as I can to stay at the top when playing a game.. So when there are safe to use hacks out there I use them.
As far as I know there are bots out there, I think that is something that we will never get rid of.
Then there is some Memory hacking like jump hacks/speed hacks and so on.. so what do you think, will Aion be a hacker paradise or will it more likely be like WoW where much botting is done, but most other hacks get caught after some time?
Old 09/04/2009, 01:28   #2

elite*gold: 280
Aion is "protected" by GameGuard so i think after the launch you will find much hacks and bots

i dont use hacks or bots... and im ****** of if i see some botters or hackers but i must live thereby
Old 09/04/2009, 11:52   #3

elite*gold: 36
Aion =/= Hacking

Hackers wont be able to Level fast, maybe until Lvl 25 they can bot a little bit, but after 25 they cant to it anymore except Theobomos or Brusthonin, im would be happy to see some Bots @ Abyss, its like Christmas Free Abyss Points YAY!

Speed and Attack Speed hacks doesn't work cuz Speed and Attack Speed is Serverside and with Cheat Engine u cant edit Serverside Stats!

I think NCSoft will get rid off GameGuard soon, maybe they make there own Anti-Hack tool soon, until that be happy of Bots and Farm then as much as u can :>
Old 09/04/2009, 13:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyo View Post
Aion =/= Hacking

Hackers wont be able to Level fast, maybe until Lvl 25 they can bot a little bit, but after 25 they cant to it anymore except Theobomos or Brusthonin, im would be happy to see some Bots @ Abyss, its like Christmas Free Abyss Points YAY!

Speed and Attack Speed hacks doesn't work cuz Speed and Attack Speed is Serverside and with Cheat Engine u cant edit Serverside Stats!

I think NCSoft will get rid off GameGuard soon, maybe they make there own Anti-Hack tool soon, until that be happy of Bots and Farm then as much as u can :>
Keep daydreaming bud.

In AION-CN bots would actually fight back when our raid groups were farming AP so yeah i dunno what planet you live on.

Have fun killing something that possibly has full +10 gear & attack speed hack & run speed hack & HP hack & no skill cooldown hack & you being unable to hit it due to the infamous "target is too far away" hack.

It all comes down to who will be in charge of policing the game in EU and NA.
If its anything like AION-CN and sdo, i guarantee you the game servers will empty as soon as the 1st free month runs out.

It's not entirely the company' fault tho, its up to us (cheaters & legit players) to keep the balance.
I mean, a widespread gamebreaking exploit or hack will most likely hurt the game a lot.
Just cheat wisely if you are a cheater, dont be afraid to die every now and then, especially if the opponent is better than you.
If you are a legit player, just silently report the blatant cheaters and let the GMs and support team to do the rest.

And to answer the original question :
There's no public hacks or even a bot for the EU/NA version of the game as far as i know.
There has to be private ones but good luck finding those in time.
Old 09/04/2009, 15:32   #5

actualy there are some hacks out there like instant casting which realy will kill the game..
I hope these will get fixed or at least will get banned by some server side action verification
Old 02/04/2010, 00:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanana View Post
Keep daydreaming bud.

In AION-CN bots would actually fight back when our raid groups were farming AP so yeah i dunno what planet you live on.

Have fun killing something that possibly has full +10 gear & attack speed hack & run speed hack & HP hack & no skill cooldown hack & you being unable to hit it due to the infamous "target is too far away" hack.
just a question bud, have you ever made a hack/considered how one is made using C/E ?? from your post , wtf is HP hack? client sided one? xD and + attack speed wont work in aion (if you don't know why, don't ask.)
Also, i don't get it, from where did you got that idea that you can hack your items(making them +10 or whatever). ofc you can, all are possible, but not from a bot..

sorry about the flame.
Old 02/04/2010, 09:31   #7

Interesting opinion...
Old 11/07/2010, 05:08   #8

excuse me guys but i think some of you is making a mistake.. speed hack and attack speed does exist in aion. it's a very simple thing if you know how to use ce and have a little common sense. ^_____^ if some body knows how to hack hp pls pm me (if it exist) coz im havin problem with quest that kills mobs with ******* high hp and damage. im a ranger and avoiding mobs isn't enough coz they get back to their spot and recover their hp.. wtf is that for ncsoft?!
Old 11/07/2010, 05:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanana View Post
Keep daydreaming bud.

It all comes down to who will be in charge of policing the game in EU and NA.
If its anything like AION-CN and sdo, i guarantee you the game servers will empty as soon as the 1st free month runs out.

It's not entirely the company' fault tho, its up to us (cheaters & legit players) to keep the balance.
I mean, a widespread gamebreaking exploit or hack will most likely hurt the game a lot.
Just cheat wisely if you are a cheater, dont be afraid to die every now and then, especially if the opponent is better than you.
If you are a legit player, just silently report the blatant cheaters and let the GMs and support team to do the rest.

And to answer the original question :
There's no public hacks or even a bot for the EU/NA version of the game as far as i know.
There has to be private ones but good luck finding those in time.
_______
Dude can you tell me how to hack hp and no skill cool down? I have done speed hack and attack speed hack but the hp and skill hack. pls pm me. thank you, your info will be kept private if ever you teach me that.this is my email . thanks
Old 11/09/2010, 09:19   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by the| snep View Post
Aion is "protected" by GameGuard so i think after the launch you will find much hacks and bots

i dont use hacks or bots... and im ****** of if i see some botters or hackers but i must live thereby
i kinda wonder, what u do here in this forum xD lawl