Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about 2nd rbing warior

Discussion on Question about 2nd rbing warior within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about 2nd rbing warior

i have a question, i have a 1st rb warior, lvl 127 i wanna 2nd reborn it, im thinkin of doubleweapon hackin and wearing 2 weapons and reborning.. my question is that will both of my weapons will be reborned, if not then what? thankyou...
Old 04/11/2008, 22:52   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartboy View Post
i have a question, i have a 1st rb warior, lvl 127 i wanna 2nd reborn it, im thinkin of doubleweapon hackin and wearing 2 weapons and reborning.. my question is that will both of my weapons will be reborned, if not then what? thankyou...

yea your both weapons will rb , search next time i asked the same thing be4
Old 04/12/2008, 00:13   #3

Hey just for some pointers if you want. I would go 2nd rb into a water. All the warrior skills you have right now you'll get as a water including superman. That is what I am planning.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Char warior female lvl 96 for char warior male !
12/26/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
its my frend id he whant [email protected]
[QUESTION] Warior have Mage skills.
11/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Hey, the tittle says the problem. Well i want to fix those bug, online i cannot remember me what "file" it was ... can some one tell me what file it was? cq_eudemon or what ever? ( Thanks (i do not need full guide's, only in what fille - 's ) , The demonpower Project
Quick question on water tao RBing...
10/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
OK, so I'm going to lvl a water-fire-fire and hopefully 130-130-130. Anyway, should I get my water plvled all the way up to 110 (I have an archer friend who will do it probably if I give her the DB at promo) or should I level on my own? Also, if I do get plvled, should I level any of my spells at all? Thanks in advance.
rbing opinions
10/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
JW but i really dont know what to reborn as, (im a warrior lvl 118, i should be enuff in bout a week for good app) i know everyone says rb to a warrior becuz u get reflect and it pwns, plus good lvling cuz of superman and guard. But id like to hear all of ur opinions of what class is the funnest to rb to or strongest or w/e. Ty, this is just for fun, so i cant see why anybody would wanna flame..... so dont:)
RBING HELP
07/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
well i am a tro lvl 119 and i am thinking of rbing at lvl 120 cause i dotn like the sound of 121 122 ext lol. so i sjut wanted 2 know some advantages of some races and the disadvantages and maby even some of your experiences, ty