Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About Warrior Farming.

Discussion on Question About Warrior Farming. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Question About Warrior Farming.

Ok I see all these posts about warrior farming, like guide to warrior farming,but I just dont get it whats so good about warrior farming,why do people do it what are the profits, I mean with a warrior you have to take it to level 120, and a water tao you only have to take to level 110, So what am getting at is, What is so good about Warrior Farming? If some one could Answer My Question Thank You.
Old 04/09/2008, 05:00   #2

On most servers one cannot power level waters without a lot of SRG gear due to all the high level spawns being taken. Unless you're a bulker most players cannot get this gear, especially not two sets ( archer + tao). With a warrior you have very little startup cost as you can start with an elite wand and a couple elite +3 or so pieces, will take a bit the first few but eventually it gets pretty fast.

If this were still old CO when sockets were easier to get ( via metspam at least) then it might be more wise to go archer. However with the reduced rates and having to be a bulker to really get into an archer setup it's just much easier to start a warrior farming deal.

And plus, you get to loot all the goodies you couldn't on an archer so it gives even more funds.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2008, 05:05   #3

For water farming, u need a gd archer (lvl 130) with good SDG equipment to plvl. In order to plvl water faster, u again require good SRG equipment. These would cost u alot and longer to acquire these items.

For warr, u need at least elite items with +3 onwards, a good super 2soc 2h weapon and you can lvl up pretty fast, thanks to superman. These items is cheaper and easier to obtain.

if you are looking at the speed on plvling water tao and lvling warr, a full soc SDG archer with full soc SRG water tao is definitely faster. should take around 2 days of plvling. Of course, u have to queue and fight with people for spawn for plvling

For a warr with full soc SDG/SRG, should take around 4 days of lvling. there are plenty spawn for lvling on your own.

reborning at lvl 120, u can choose to bless any of the items for warr while water tao at lvl 110, u can only bless weapon/boot.

Hope it answer ur qns
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2008, 05:14   #4

Ty wonderchew and MoonMan200, and wonderchew thx's for adding that about the bless I never knew that u could bless any items if u rb'd a warrior at 120, and if anyone else wants to add anything Please go ahead i need all the information i can get ^^.
Old 04/09/2008, 05:21   #5

fyi, blessing any items does not refer to u can choose to bless any items. It mean u can randomly bless 1 of your equipment. Of course, if you have all items except 1 being blessed, the non blessed items will be blessed

Enjoy... Oh ya, botting warr is easier than botting archer for plvling
Old 04/10/2008, 00:08   #6

LOL its simple

WARRIOR CAN BOT TO 120.... quickly
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2008, 20:08   #7

Thx guys
Old 04/10/2008, 20:20   #8

warriors can bot, don't need srg's and sm is funny in lab and waterplvling is just boring and harder
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2008, 14:35   #9

my archer full 2soc from +7 to +12 and i think water farming too easier than warrior farming , but warrior farming no need socket items (i make water 110 in 4 hours)
so if u are not + full 1soc , warrior farming will be better for you
Old 04/11/2008, 15:33   #10

elite*gold: 111
Another thing that is better is if ur goin to sell it couse u get much more for a 120 war than a 110 water.
As long as u don have a 130 arch skip the waterfarmin
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2008, 15:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by esam1010 View Post
my archer full 2soc from +7 to +12 and i think water farming too easier than warrior farming , but warrior farming no need socket items (i make water 110 in 4 hours)
so if u are not + full 1soc , warrior farming will be better for you
If no one else is calling bull on this i will! U ain't never plvld a water in 4 hours. First of all u'd have to be married to it, it would have to be blessed, both characters full 2 soc srg's both exp pots and even then i don't think u could do it. Nope, u make a 4 hour hour video unedited with a timer on the screen and prove it. I'll sit and watch ur 4 hour video if u can make it.

if i'm wrong then someone else senior on this forum can correct me, but otherwise i'm calling bs on it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2008, 20:23   #12

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnapper View Post
If no one else is calling bull on this i will! U ain't never plvld a water in 4 hours. First of all u'd have to be married to it, it would have to be blessed, both characters full 2 soc srg's both exp pots and even then i don't think u could do it. Nope, u make a 4 hour hour video unedited with a timer on the screen and prove it. I'll sit and watch ur 4 hour video if u can make it.

if i'm wrong then someone else senior on this forum can correct me, but otherwise i'm calling bs on it.
Ur right, 4 hours aint possible with that gear. Maybe 2-3-4 days but not 4 hours 0.o
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2008, 20:56   #13

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
dirtnapper@
prove it
u create a new account, and i come server to check level by whisper/trading
then after 4hrs, i come back to check or observe from side while u plvling
i know there isnt free jobs. so if its above 110+lvl, how about i will buy u a pack of DBs

if accept challenge, we can start anytime
i am sure many people want to know how u did it =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2008, 23:05   #14

2 , 3 days ? **** u ppl have to learn to play co !

1. if u have an archer full sdg with ring +6 or more bow +6 or more and 2 items with 2 soc sdg and a plvl gear with full 2 soc srg u are able to plvl a water from lvl 1 to 110 in 4 hours

2. if u`re archer is like mine only 1 soc sdg and a plvl gear with full 1 soc srg, u`re able to plvl a water in less then a day

1st thing every should know is if u use exp potions at every rb u rb waters faster your profit is big , try it and then we talk
Old 04/12/2008, 03:30   #15

4 hours aint possibe....end of story.....he lied.....epic fail
Thanks
2 Users