Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

apirit heal leveler

Discussion on apirit heal leveler within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
apirit heal leveler

was looking for something memory based or that will work with a minimized window, all it would need is hotkeys for spirit heal, sitch love rings, and switch normal rings so when u swap love rings you lose 800 hp, and then heal, then use rings, lose hp, then heal and just repeat, thanks anyone who tries, please post in my thread if your able to make one?? or if there is already a working one out right now
Old 04/09/2008, 12:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
well not sure about minamised but this is one i dl'ed years ago:
( made by hieitk )
Attached Files
File Type: rar SH.rar (200.7 KB, 12 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
XP skill leveler, poisonfog leveler + more
11/25/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
its a noob post but i see all these people requesting hacks and shit for no reason... theres really a simple way to lvl up your xp skills. put your xp skill on one of the f-key as shortcuts, jam a penny in the f-key that has the xp skill in it. leave it over night and it will lvl up :P same thing with poison fog. put sit in an f-key, jam that f-key with a penny, get auto clicker from here and set it to right click every 2000 miliseconds (which is 2 seconds). make sure you are in a pk map....
Spirit Heal Leveler Using Miraculous Gourd??? o.0
08/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
is there any SH lvler bots that uses a gourd.. ive used search and cant seem to find one..
Heal oder Heal Rain??
07/07/2008 - Flyff - 22 Replies
was is besser also was stellt mehr hp wiederher heal oder heal rain ? :> bitte um schnelle antwort :>
Spirit Heal, Skeleton/Guard, and Intensify Leveler
08/08/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 19 Replies
This is following a bunch of people asking for a Skeleton and Guard leveler, which I made for myself. But I also made a SH leveler a long time ago, so I just decided to upload both on here. Take your pick. I run 1280x1024 and CO2 in a 1024x768 window, so if anyone has problems with the Skeleton leveler, tell me your video/game settings and Ill modify and reload to suite you. Both files are easy to use and tell you exactly what keys to get each item on. As known, you need 2 Love Forever...
Heal Rain Leveler
02/22/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 5 Replies
As promised I have made a Heal rain leveler. Uses 3 love rings set to <f2>, 3 Normal rings <f3>, Heal Rain <F1>, Meditation <f4>, and Sit <F5> This one works off of your meditation level as well as you heal rain level to maximize its effectiveness