Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What do YOU want to learn?

Discussion on What do YOU want to learn? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What language would you like to learn?
AutoIt 11 22.45%
C# 30 61.22%
VB 8 16.33%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05/11/2008, 18:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
I want to learn C++.
Old 05/11/2008, 19:56   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERGHUIS1 View Post
Cant u just use ANIedit by evan? :P

Now, as for learnin part, maybe learn ppl up in moore than 1 prog language?
i know its a lot of work but it would be cool :P
i want to learn how do edit it..
Old 05/12/2008, 00:05   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
If all of you want to learn and you feel that you would like a section dedicated to it, please vote on the poll

If you have already voted, please post comments on specifics you would like to learn. This would help the programmers in who would like to help.

Hiyoal
Old 05/12/2008, 00:10   #19

Can someone give me some information about assembly?
Old 10/02/2008, 03:49   #20

Wink

I think it would be best for me to start with something basic, and work my way up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Want to learn.
05/30/2010 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
Hi guys, i'm new on this forum and I'm looking for some help about how to program a bot, I'm a programmer (C#, VB and Java but mostly C#) but have no experience with games so if someone can tell me wich game files should I check to start I would apreciate it and maybe in the future I will be able to help you :) Thanks. Pd: sorry for my poor english.
Learn c#, look here!
05/05/2010 - CO2 Programming - 16 Replies
Okay, if you want to learn c#, then i got some good links for books, tutorials and more here. First i would recommend you to Infamousenoone's thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-programming/1 48675-programming-idiots-tutorial-c.html Then here is the good links for free books for download, tutorials etc.They are pretty good and im sure they will help u alot. InformIT: Sams Teach Yourself C# in 24 Hours Contents - C# The Basics - Beta2 Visual Studio.Net with C#
Would like to learn.....
12/27/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
I would like to learn how to wallhack in PW. I have used revo and KaZpa's. but i would like to learn how to do this so i cna share and not just leech -_-.:rolleyes: step by step tut would work alot. I have mainly used c++, and autoit.
I want to learn something about all these
03/26/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I both play games properly and I cheat in some games, but as I shall tell you, those were extremly easy hacks or ones I downloaded from the internet. The most succeseful hack I have done was some scripts for Crysis muty player a few months ago, I had the best cheating scrips ever that no one else can match. But it was easy and it was booring, since I know nothing about how coding and development of a software works. I am looking for someone that can ass me on my MSN and teach me...
im willing to learn...
11/06/2007 - Archlord - 2 Replies
well i am really interesting in packet hacking..i find this so delicate so great and i want to start with archlord..it is just that im a bit lost and i would like you guyz that know this forum to help me find out which posts i could read in order to get the idea of it..of course i want advices of how to start(u know what tutorials to read what tools to get :) ) and i have plenty of time to read and study :) thanks.. -MewMew:cool: