Of "new" servers worth playing coming out. I've been wandering around epvp and xtremetop100 and noticed that servers nowadays are just complete ****. Nothing like they used to be. Back in the day, no matter what type of server you enjoyed, chances are you could find one. Example: For people who want to get straight to FBing.....AcidCO, To those who wanted to level with TQ-like xp rates, Qonquer. There was a high rate server back in the day but I forget the name of it. As far as I know these servers didn't rely just on donations like these **** filled servers today. Qonquer might have...but ACo/COWS were hosted by actual people, not on this VPS ****. Tbh, my ping was better back then than it is on VPS.....maybe most servers are just too cheap to get decent ones. -shrugs- Just felt like ranting.
I 100% agree with you, last time I tried to say something like this I was called a QQ baby. Nowadays you have 13 year olds hosting servers that give 1000000 cps for voting and it's just ******. So many people have moved away from c# also, not like the 5017 days. Everyone had a server haha /miss those days
Most people (kids) that start servers, have no knowledge of coding, nor scripting. They simply just take bins off a forum, and host it on a VPS, hoping to get players.
Although, there is still some unique servers; I'm not gonna say names.
Meh there's still some hope..
Impulse's and Scotty's server Trinity is a great leveling server ( best current one imo)
You also forget about some really promising projects in developement :
PVP: Jacob and DreadNought are going to relaunch project X
LVL: pro4never and his huge HellmouthCo project that will truly surprise everybody
At last and not least, Sengoku team project < This one will kick your ***** so hard that you wont be able to sit for a week.
Richies Sense 07/27/2010 - 4Story - 27 Replies Hi
weis einer von euch warum auf S2 immer mehr vermert mit richies sense rumlaufen sogar magier???
wenn ja wie kommt man an diese SENSE?
thx
edit:
Hi iám sense and i am new 04/09/2008 - Say Hello - 2 Replies hello everybody
i am glad to be in this community . thx for invitation .
mfg sense
Common Sense 11/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies I know this all seems like common sense for most... but so often I see people asking for scans and asking if things are real.
A good clue is the ammount of posts they and their karma.
If they have one post, it's probably a bad idea to download their "cool effects." If they have 10 posts, that probably mean TQ isn't making some super scanning program that will detect everything. Also, look at their karma. If they have good karma, they've probably been right in the past. Lots of posts and a...