POLL->Is it time to retire the Joek's CO2 projects?
Once again I'm back after having taken my leave from CO2 for a few months and this time on my return the poor game appears to be in a rather sorry state.
Yes I would like to update both the CO2M8 tool and the memory tables, however, time is money and so I need some feedback as to how useful updates will be.
Please everyone vote on this poll to help me with my decision.
agreed.
o rather, teach us how to find addresses by using cheategine, or another tool that u suggest, because nowadays many users have edited their client, that list not necessary works with everybody
and as u can see in the underground section, i am developing a small size, no installment executable memory searcher/editer, i have difficulties on how to search the correct value, for example like zoom...
Altho I used CO2M8, if you need to conserve your time, work on the Memory Tables. That way other people can dedicate they're time to writing usefull applications.
I use CO2M8 all the time so keeping it updated would be nice. And you need the memory table to work CO2M8. But if you dont have time to work on both I guess the Memory table would be the best one to keep up since CO2M8 will more than likely keep the basics of what I use it for working. Anyways Thanx for the developement of the program and the memory table.
I use CO2M8 all the time so keeping it updated would be nice. And you need the memory table to work CO2M8. But if you dont have time to work on both I guess the Memory table would be the best one to keep up since CO2M8 will more than likely keep the basics of what I use it for working. Anyways Thanx for the developement of the program and the memory table.
I agree. I love CO2M8 so many wonderful features in an easy to use format when multi-clienting. Thanks.
I'd like to see at least the memory table continually updated, that way my co2m8 will continue to function properly, I often find myself relying on it, its a great tool.
agreed.
o rather, teach us how to find addresses by using cheategine, or another tool that u suggest, because nowadays many users have edited their client, that list not necessary works with everybody
and as u can see in the underground section, i am developing a small size, no installment executable memory searcher/editer, i have difficulties on how to search the correct value, for example like zoom...
whats this underground section i hear so much about?
Hey joek what do you think about hosting the ma-global.inf online somewhere and coding our programs to read it from there? That way the programs would work indefinitely as long as we keep the hosted file maintained.
United Hackprogrammers Front(UHF)-CO2 Memory Tables 07/18/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 540 Replies Memory Table System For CO2
If you write programs for CO2 that require memory addresses heres your chance to become client version independent.
Sick of continuously having to rebuild your programs?
well nows your chance to make your program client version independent,
just rewrite your code to read the memory addresses from the ma-global.inf file attached in this thread instead of hard wiring them into your code.
With this system all the user has to do is get the new memory table and bang...
[Poll] How mutch time it takes to log-in for you ? 05/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies Intiresting question ! Since im currently trying to log-in about 3 hours, im asking you, guys, how mutch time you spend to log-in to SWSRO1 ?
AHK MEMORY TABLES AND SCANNERS 08/09/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies I'm new to memory addresses so please pitch in. My goal is to convert my pixel based scripts to read memory addresses. i've noticed most of the memory addresses i need are not static so i've had to build a scanner. if anyone knows where to find static locations for any of the memory addresses in these scanners please let us know.
x,y location scanner
+!t::
co2l:
WinGet,id1, ID,
this takes a little while to scan so if anyone knows better region(s) to scan please let us know
Old RF Online patch Memory tables (pointers) 06/28/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies anyone have Old RF Online patch Memory tables (pointers) in Crimson Down?
hmmmmm...i need it ^_^ thanks for those who will share!!
and also!! if you have the latest memory pointers can you share it also??
hmmmm..
my YM: user_6teen
POLL: Do u still cheat while botban time? 03/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 25 Replies Hi all.
U all know theres a "massive botban" in progress.
If you still bot/cheat/use any modified software and dont care about the "ban" pls post a YES
If you are scared and uninstalled all your cheater stuff and play legit for the next few days post NO
thx