Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AHK MEMORY TABLES AND SCANNERS

Discussion on AHK MEMORY TABLES AND SCANNERS within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post AHK MEMORY TABLES AND SCANNERS

I'm new to memory addresses so please pitch in. My goal is to convert my pixel based scripts to read memory addresses. i've noticed most of the memory addresses i need are not static so i've had to build a scanner. if anyone knows where to find static locations for any of the memory addresses in these scanners please let us know.

x,y location scanner
Code:
+!t::
co2l:
	WinGet,id1, ID,[Con
	WinGet,pid1, PID,[Con
	ProcessHandle := DllCall("OpenProcess", "int", 2035711, "char", 0, "UInt", pid1, "UInt")
	WinActivate, ahk_id %id1%
	inputbox,adtestx,,input start memory address,,,,,,,,0x3500000
	inputbox,xlocation,,input x location from map,,,,,,,,96
	inputbox,ylocation,,input y location from map,,,,,,,,432
	adloop := 2147483647 - adtestx
	WinActivate, ahk_id %id1%
	tooltip,scanning... Please do not move your character.,0,0
	loop,%adloop%
	{
		DllCall("ReadProcessMemory", "UInt", ProcessHandle, "UInt", adtestx, "Uint*", adtestxxx, "Uint", 4, "Uint*", 0)
		if adtestxxx = %xlocation%
		{
			adtesty := adtestx + 4
			DllCall("ReadProcessMemory", "UInt", ProcessHandle, "UInt", adtesty, "Uint*", adtestyyy, "Uint", 4, "Uint*", 0)
			if adtestyyy = %ylocation%
				break
		}
		adtestx++
	}
	tooltip,finished with %adtestx% `= %adtestxxx%`n%adtesty% `= %adtestyyy%
	sleep,5000
	loop
	{
		DllCall("ReadProcessMemory", "UInt", ProcessHandle, "UInt", adtestx, "Uint*", adtestxxx, "Uint", 4, "Uint*", 0)
		DllCall("ReadProcessMemory", "UInt", ProcessHandle, "UInt", adtesty, "Uint*", adtestyyy, "Uint", 4, "Uint*", 0)
		tooltip,%adtestxxx%`,%adtestyyy%
	}
return
this takes a little while to scan so if anyone knows better region(s) to scan please let us know

Tags
ahk, memory, scan, scanner, table

Similar Threads Similar Threads
United Hackprogrammers Front(UHF)-CO2 Memory Tables
07/18/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 540 Replies
Memory Table System For CO2 If you write programs for CO2 that require memory addresses heres your chance to become client version independent. Sick of continuously having to rebuild your programs? well nows your chance to make your program client version independent, just rewrite your code to read the memory addresses from the ma-global.inf file attached in this thread instead of hard wiring them into your code. With this system all the user has to do is get the new memory table and bang...
POLL->Is it time to retire C02M8 and the CO2 Memory Tables?
11/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 25 Replies
Once again I'm back after having taken my leave from CO2 for a few months and this time on my return the poor game appears to be in a rather sorry state. Yes I would like to update both the CO2M8 tool and the memory tables, however, time is money and so I need some feedback as to how useful updates will be. Please everyone vote on this poll to help me with my decision.
Old RF Online patch Memory tables (pointers)
06/28/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
anyone have Old RF Online patch Memory tables (pointers) in Crimson Down? hmmmmm...i need it ^_^ thanks for those who will share!! and also!! if you have the latest memory pointers can you share it also?? hmmmm.. my YM: user_6teen
scanners
06/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
any one know a good scanner that can tell me if i have any bots on my comp?
Virus Scanners and more that i use.
05/28/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Oke first off all this isnt a scam. ill put sum progams on that i use ( never been hacked ) Kaspersky <- Love it removes every keylogger on my pc;) ( need to pay but u can get a illigal key or trial) Hitmanpro <- This is a scanner its update's install automatic thats why ur mouse is moving automatic. if u dont trust this then dont download it (free) CCleaner. deleted alot of shit of my pc saved me a few MB&#092;GB now. And remember! if u download somthing u dont trust then go to ...