Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's the link to reverse engineering tutorial

Discussion on What's the link to reverse engineering tutorial within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What's the link to reverse engineering tutorial

I am pretty sure someone posted a link to a famous reverse engineering tutorial site made by a girl. At least the aaaaa in "aaaaa's reverse engineering tutorial" sounds like a girl's name.

I forgot what her name is, else i would have googled it. forum search of the keyword "reverse" doesn't seem to generate helpful results

Can some one provide the link please?
Old 04/22/2011, 06:14   #2

Lena @ tuts for you
good all around revering site
can- find -tools -plugins -tuts- and lots of info

there are torrents
i gave a link but would feal bad if there was something malicious

so your best guess ,cus even clean ones show up positive cus the way the things are codded
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2011, 07:21   #3

thanks. that is what i am looking for.