Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stig Removal

Discussion on Stig Removal within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stig Removal

Can someone make a tutorial on how to remove the stig effect and only stig?
Old 01/29/2008, 08:16   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337~Man View Post
Can someone make a tutorial on how to remove the stig effect and only stig?
Why only stig?Also go to the "pimp my conquer" thread and scroll down to find a list,find stigma/stig or w/e then rename the folder that stig is in.Don't have time to make a tutorial though,goto study for my test tomorrow.

Edit:Nvm,since it so simple might as well teach you how to do it .go to conquer 2.0>c3>effects search for foot01 rename it into something else,if you want,you could make a backup of it too just in case you forgot what you renamed it into.

Note: Do this after you closed your Conquer client.

+T pl0x
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2008, 23:29   #3

thx

+t for u
Old 01/29/2008, 23:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horified View Post
Why only stig?Also go to the "pimp my conquer" thread and scroll down to find a list,find stigma/stig or w/e then rename the folder that stig is in.Don't have time to make a tutorial though,goto study for my test tomorrow.

Edit:Nvm,since it so simple might as well teach you how to do it .go to conquer 2.0>c3>effects search for foot01 rename it into something else,if you want,you could make a backup of it too just in case you forgot what you renamed it into.

Note: Do this after you closed your Conquer client.

+T pl0x

ughhh after i went to effects and searched for foot01, no results came up... is it inside a word document becoz after effects i didn't find food01