yah sounds fun and all but i think it would get boring after about 20mins of playing with no people on. Its like having a dead pserver kinda fails..
yeah owning an empty server isnt fun..
we could have more fun playing french or brizilian or hell even ararbic CO,if we teamed up and attacked it alltogether,just isnt to fun even with all the vulnerability in the server
the story i have heard from a japanese player is that :
What happened was this server started 8 months ago and the person that owned the server (conquer business people) had the server in Japan then moved it to china. Then the lag went WAY UP!! and so alot of people quit. In the old times this server had alot more people. I heard that maintenance of the server is low
so... anyways um.... I hear that the server is going to get an upgrade but idk. Its up to Co
the story i have heard from a japanese player is that :
What happened was this server started 8 months ago and the person that owned the server (conquer business people) had the server in Japan then moved it to china. Then the lag went WAY UP!! and so alot of people quit. In the old times this server had alot more people. I heard that maintenance of the server is low
so... anyways um.... I hear that the server is going to get an upgrade but idk. Its up to Co
Ah, interesting... Who'd you hear that from?
Well, Kinshi and I are working on that proxy. So far it can log in successfully and log packets. It's great. We're going to try to use google translate so that all messages are translated to English. So far I've been rigorously documenting data packet subtypes; though many are the same, most of these are undocumented (this is my first time working on a proxy, my perfectionist tendencies are forcing me to want to do it right ). Either way, this is exciting!
Well, Kinshi and I are working on that proxy. So far it can log in successfully and log packets. It's great. We're going to try to use google translate so that all messages are translated to English. So far I've been rigorously documenting data packet subtypes; though many are the same, most of these are undocumented (this is my first time working on a proxy, my perfectionist tendencies are forcing me to want to do it right ). Either way, this is exciting!
Look at the avatar as well. =p
Well wouldent it be more exiting to play a server that actually had some folks on?, an empty server is like all private servers out there, plain boring
Well wouldent it be more exiting to play a server that actually had some folks on?, an empty server is like all private servers out there, plain boring
Not really... It's more exciting to exploit an official server. ;D
Yeah I made a standalone bot for it but, to be honest the chances of me finding that in my backups are pretty small. I'd be better of starting from scratch
Not sure whether to bother with this either to be honest, I was getting around 1.5-2k ping when logging in, and it was a complete ghost town.
Yeah I made a standalone bot for it but, to be honest the chances of me finding that in my backups are pretty small. I'd be better of starting from scratch
Not sure whether to bother with this either to be honest, I was getting around 1.5-2k ping when logging in, and it was a complete ghost town.
yeah it just isnt all that fun on the server to completlybuild a bot,imo
WoW Exploiting 3.3.3 / go through walls 04/14/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies The Macro:
/run if(not scm) then scm = SendChatMessage; end; function SendChatMessage(msg,type,lang,chan) scm("\124cFF00FFCC\124Hitem:19:0:0:0:0:0 :0: \124h" ..msg.. "\124h\124r",type,lang,chan);end; /say DISCONNECT RISK: TRUE.
Credits and Thanks goes to:
shorstuff910mc
3.2.2 Exploiting 11/30/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies YouTube - WoW exploits 3.2.2
Just found it on youtube browsing for some shit :s.
Can't test atm because they banned me for closer investigation :(.
I haven't explored those..and don't know who did..so no creditflame plox.
Exploiting... 11/29/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies Is there any good places to use the citycom exploit? Also is it done by just kneeling and running? Please pm me these so KK won't remove them (if they even check this forum) :)
Exploiting .. 08/03/2006 - General Coding - 1 Replies Hi there :)
I ever was interested in Exploiting Games or other but i dont know how
make a Exploit without the sourcecode(no sourcecode, no exploit).
Im just learn 'C'(5-6 Weeks or so), but i want to make some Exploits so i need
things to learn from ...
Ich habe mich schon immer für's exploiten von Spielen oder anderem interessiert
aber ich weiß nicht wie und vorallem nicht ohne den Quellcode(Kein Quellcode, kein Exploit).
Happy Exploiting am 1.Mai! 05/01/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 15 Replies Hi, als ich heute morgen verschlafener Weise meinen Firefox öffnete, sprang mir auf der WoW-Europe Seite folgender Text ins Auge:
Tja... Keine GM's die einen in die Schranken Weisen wenn man auf Hyjal oder sonstwo ist =D. Klingt cool!
Also ich werde mir mal sämtliche gegenden vornehmen die noch ganz interessant sind wo ich noch nicht war.
Achtung: Keine GM's heißt nicht das ihr Hacks benutzen könnt, da diese eher weniger von den GM's aufgedeckt werden sondern eher von Warden.(wollte es...