Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QOProxy MY version.

Discussion on QOProxy MY version. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/14/2007, 15:23   #46

elite*gold: 0
Yah, post the usefull ones, and let the smart people figure out all the other commands..
Good luck.

Respect
Old 12/14/2007, 15:43   #47

Please just try not to put anything too destructive in eventhough you're quitting CO yourself.
I mean it's fine to make the game easier for yourself but not at the cost of other "fair" players.
Old 12/14/2007, 19:31   #48

not at the cost of other "fair" players. ?? Excuse me? That doesn't mean anything in english. That would mean I would be sacrificing thoose "fair" players which doesn't make sense.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2007, 20:20   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenious View Post
not at the cost of other "fair" players. ?? Excuse me? That doesn't mean anything in english. That would mean I would be sacrificing thoose "fair" players which doesn't make sense.
It doesn't mean anything or you just don't understand the simple phrase?
Anyhow...
Proxies have been known for ruining the fun in pvp with their built in aimbots, speed and tele hacks.
Aimbotter vs fair player for example is what I would consider (in your words) sacrificing the fair player.
I hope that cleared things up?
Old 12/14/2007, 20:26   #50

even if he releases it with an aimbot, it wont make difference if he dont release a conquer.exe severbypass with it,lol hopfully *M* wont rerelease his
Old 12/14/2007, 20:30   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushyPeas View Post
Rephrase it slightly and it makes sense.

"at the cost of other "fair" players" == inconvieniencing fair players.

Or in other words anything that directly affects the enjoyment of other players.

Also, if you read the thread you would have seen this...

Quote:
Oh and so everyone knows it does NOT have Autonadoer nor aimbot. Why? The answer to that is.. first of all I Gw clean, no aimbots no speed no teleport not even logged on proxy (even though my char and items are made with dirty money lol). And for the nadoing part I don't even have a tao. I had one but don't now.
Old 12/14/2007, 22:30   #52

Quote:
Anyhow...
Proxies have been known for ruining the fun in pvp with their built in aimbots, speed and tele hacks.
Aimbotter vs fair player for example is what I would consider (in your words) sacrificing the fair player.
I hope that cleared things up?
No trust me your phrase was wrong. If you don't belive me check it up with an english teacher.
And what some-guy says if you would of read the whole thread you would not of typed a usless post. And could I ask are you one of thoose "fair" players? I mean isn't bots really as bad as aimbot or autonado? Many people have their own thoughts.

Who knows for all we know you might just be jealous of other people "also" being able to aimbot or whatever. Im not saying you are jealous just saying for all we know you might.

But as I said there will prolly not be any aimbot/nadoer since I don't really support it myself.
Old 12/14/2007, 22:54   #53

Quote:
No trust me your phrase was wrong. If you don't belive me check it up with an english teacher.
And what some-guy says if you would of read the whole thread you would not of typed a usless post. And could I ask are you one of thoose "fair" players? I mean isn't bots really as bad as aimbot or autonado? Many people have their own thoughts.

Who knows for all we know you might just be jealous of other people "also" being able to aimbot or whatever. Im not saying you are jealous just saying for all we know you might.

But as I said there will prolly not be any aimbot/nadoer since I don't really support it myself.
You simply misunderstood my first post, then imo reacted quite childish to it.
I did read the entire topic and in it I saw a couple of people asking for such functions, it seems you somehow misinterpreted it as an attack on you?
I don't really see what the problem is with me posting my thoughts about the subject..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
I mean it's fine to make the game easier for yourself but not at the cost of other "fair" players.
I'll try to make it more clear.. I don't mind botters, speedhackers, etc as long as they aren't using such tools against other players.

So if anything, we probably have similar opinions on this subject.

jw, could you correct the sentence to show me what exactly is wrong with it because I really don't see it, other than perhaps a missing comma.. but this is only a forum after all.
Old 12/15/2007, 22:19   #54

if it has a working autofollow i will love u
im tired of running 4 versions of cracked sv for this (too much lag, too much time to crack each cleint)
Old 12/15/2007, 23:03   #55

Quote:
You simply misunderstood my first post, then imo reacted quite childish to it.
I did read the entire topic and in it I saw a couple of people asking for such functions, it seems you somehow misinterpreted it as an attack on you?
I don't really see what the problem is with me posting my thoughts about the subject..

I'll try to make it more clear.. I don't mind botters, speedhackers, etc as long as they aren't using such tools against other players.

So if anything, we probably have similar opinions on this subject.

jw, could you correct the sentence to show me what exactly is wrong with it because I really don't see it, other than perhaps a missing comma.. but this is only a forum after all.
Look even though this is a forum, incorrect grammar or sentences will make people missunderstand. That's about all.
And I'm not going to discuss this but if you feel like doing that PM me instead.
And no I did not see it as a threat. I just felt like I had to play a bit with you since I acctually did understand what you said but I didn't like how you typed it since it was incorrect but let's stop here and any further discussions should be about the proxy itself.
Old 12/16/2007, 00:51   #56

Quote:
Look even though this is a forum, incorrect grammar or sentences will make people missunderstand. That's about all.
And I'm not going to discuss this but if you feel like doing that PM me instead.
And no I did not see it as a threat. I just felt like I had to play a bit with you since I acctually did understand what you said but I didn't like how you typed it since it was incorrect but let's stop here and any further discussions should be about the proxy itself.
That's even more sad than I expected.
PS: you're the one that changed the topic in the first place.
Old 12/16/2007, 01:34   #57

All i want, and i know i will be called leecher, is an autohunt+autoloot tool, that can be minimized, not more, nadobot,aimbot,target and all that, i dont need, neither i care, i work 12 hours a day and i dont have too much time to play but i like the game, thats why i want it, flame me for leecher or noob, i dont care.
Old 12/16/2007, 06:20   #58

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
So "genious" (note spelling) your are, why dont you rewrite in C++?
Old 12/16/2007, 12:11   #59

Does the proxy contain a autohunt/loot function?
Old 12/16/2007, 18:34   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeX-CO View Post
So "genious" (note spelling) your are, why dont you rewrite in C++?
Ok why are you going back to the topic I'm trying to leave? and what does "your are" mean. Exactly.. if you're going to correct someone else type correct yourself.... And ENOUGH I said stop making this into a grammar topic.

And I don't know c++ how would I rewrite it in c++....
Besides if I'm learning any C language I will learn C# not C++..

Edit: I made this acc 1 year ago, I know how genius is spelled(in brittish). And I hope you know genious is American slang :/