Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

memory address

Discussion on memory address within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
memory address

is it possible for memory address the monster count i could use 1 for 300 kills monster :P
Old 12/07/2007, 02:06   #2

It is possible to edit the kill counter, however the server keeps a record of how many of the correct monsters you have killed on the quest you're thinking of and checks from there, so it would not work to trick the quest in to giving exp for one kill.
Old 12/07/2007, 03:13   #3

You can do somthing els :P
I have tro-archer and somw water lvl 90 so i just jump to BI
take the quest with the noob water team my archer
and every cyclone i get the kills my archer made.. so i finish it in like 50sec's lol.
try it out at any mobs if u got warrior with SM for bat\bull\devil
and archer for the others.

thats not faking but it much easyer :P
Old 12/07/2007, 05:39   #4

the only point of this is that nt to look in ur inventory just like on the co memory that fuji made
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Memory Address
03/05/2010 - CO2 Programming - 10 Replies
Hey, when i find a memory adress for Example :name = 0x5AC45(Example) i add it to my bot and it shows my name but when i close co and open another one it doesnt show my name and when i search for the address it shows another address,i would like to know how to search for the Main address,som1 told me to look for the Pointer,am using cheat engine and idk how to look for the points i right click on the address and click search for pointer an empty box shows up plz help !!!
[VB]Memory Address
06/30/2009 - .NET Languages - 5 Replies
Weiß jemande wie ich eine Memory Addresse in Visual Basic einbauen kann ? :) Ahja habe VB08 :) Liebe Grüße, AngelAndi
memory address
01/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
any1 can make a memory address on monster count?using cheat engine perhaps?
Memory Address
12/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hello, I need help for making memory address's result based on what we need from MemAddr.ini. I.e: for C#/CSharp language:- // Declare the unmanaged functions. private static extern int GetPrivateProfileString(string lpAppName, string lpKeyName, string lpDefault, StringBuilder lpReturnedString, int nSize, string lpFileName);
MP address in memory
05/06/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I want to make bot, I found HP address in memory, its 09DDD190 but I still can't find MP address ? Can anybody help me ? And srry because of my english, it is bad :rolleyes: