Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Notifier

Discussion on Notifier within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Notifier

I was wondering if there was any other tool out there that notifies you if a met/db/quality item drops. Same/similar to what cotobo has where you get a message up on the screen if something drops.

Reason I'm askign is I can't get cotobo to work on my computer and i've read that its notifier system isn' working at the moment anyway.

Btw if anyone here knows a bit more about coto I have a thread in the cotobo sub-forum with pretty good details what i've done if you want to help me out there to .

But yeah, so i'm basically looking for a notifier system. Any ideas?
Old 12/06/2007, 08:50   #2

not working for me either
Old 12/07/2007, 05:29   #3

SV can do it but other than that I don't think there is another program.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
does anyone have an item notifier?
02/08/2008 - Zero - 9 Replies
recently, there's a group of players identifying all sorts of elite stuffs everytime they identify, so im sure there's an item notifier like the one on COtobo that lets u see the quality of an unidentified item... or something like that.. or does anyone have any itemtype.dat they can share?..
Item notifier??
01/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
PLayer Notifier Bot
09/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
This is just a suggestion. I wuld like u guys to make a bot dat tells u if sum1 is near u. For example, if ur botting and if sum1 comes itll maybe giv u a Nudge or sumfin. Dis will b very useful for ppl who always get caught. I hope sum1 will help me create dis bot. :)
dmg notifier
03/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
does any 1 got a dmg notifier liek when u inflict certian damage it tells u the purpose of this is when yr in met zone instead of killing everything u c u can just go around scatterign and when u hit the met dove (5 mets ) it tells u