Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tailer-made Tools thread - make ur dreams come true

Discussion on Tailer-made Tools thread - make ur dreams come true within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/01/2008, 20:42   #1456

elite*gold: 0
can u please make a bot that u put ur mana pots on f1 and hp pots on f2 and when ever ur hp/mana goes to a specific number ( witch u type in ) its uses the f1/f2
Old 10/01/2008, 21:29   #1457

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
AhDraz@
well, u can reset the color hex in 1.7v ADV setting tab
or if u insist to use 1.5v, send me the script/exe, and i can edit for u
and about the ANIeditor, i will not update it anymore as i dont know how the id related to special items anymore. however if someone can tell me how, sure, i can update

KayBoy21@
for auto pot at specific number, impossible for me
its what programmers call DMA, which doesnt have a constant memory address
Old 10/01/2008, 22:25   #1458

Smile The amazing old ELSEpath v1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
AhDraz@
well, u can reset the color hex in 1.7v ADV setting tab
or if u insist to use 1.5v, send me the script/exe, and i can edit for u
and about the ANIeditor, i will not update it anymore as i dont know how the id related to special items anymore. however if someone can tell me how, sure, i can update

Here is 1.5v I was using, I understood you could make it (without controlclick version ), correct me if I am wrong. Thanks a lot for your time and effort.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ELSEpath v1.5.zip (220.4 KB, 3 views)
Old 10/01/2008, 23:44   #1459

AhDraz@
hopefully i covered all the controlclicks changes
so..other than making controlclick to normal click and fixing the memory address location
i did not add/remove any functions
Attached Files
File Type: zip ELSEpath v1.5 without controlclick.zip (220.7 KB, 6 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2008, 02:59   #1460

so its impossible?
Old 10/02/2008, 03:01   #1461

or can u make an auto pot/mana that uses the pots when u hp/mana goes to like 50%?
Old 10/02/2008, 04:33   #1462

KayBoy21@
if thats the case, i made one before already with color searching function
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2008, 06:01   #1463

hey man..i was reading all your posts and ur dam amazing!! and u rock man... so i figured why not ask for one my self.
)
1) i want a bot or program that can pick up all the money (auto looter) and +s and elite and supers and gems and all the important things except the normals things... if possible let me know and if possible u can add a quick canceling function so other people can't notice it.

2) a bot that lvles like mad for a war. something like "zap kill zap kill" SP ofcourse.

3) a bot or program that can auto stigs in the team ..i remember u posting one ...but can;t find it ..so u can just give me that one ... or link it here..

4) last but least how to update all these when there are new patches or the games so i don;t keep bugging u

I really appreciate it ... and all i can say is that U ROCK !!! LOVE YOUR PROGRAMS
Old 10/02/2008, 07:05   #1464

funnykid2@
for 1) yea sure its possible, if u change those desire items to a pink image (like the outdated not working ANIeditor before)
otherwise, no, no possible way

and 2), no idea what is zap kill zap kill SP for warrior

and 3) well, its on my signature, program list. but i think now all my minimized/background programs will bring u to autoclick jail, so not much point to use it. and unfortunately, dont know any ways to make the program minimized/background workable with not detected

and lastly 4) i only have 2 types of programs (mostly), one that will work on all patches unless they change something major like changing clients names or a certain color like health bar or like the ANIeditor, they patch by completely changing the sequence on special items..etc the second type, they use CharName address like ELSE, FollowMe...etc which there are 2 methods taught in 1st post of their thread in order to update address DIY.
Old 10/02/2008, 21:29   #1465

Quote:
funnykid2@
for 1) yea sure its possible, if u change those desire items to a pink image (like the outdated not working ANIeditor before)
otherwise, no, no possible way

and 2), no idea what is zap kill zap kill SP for warrior

and 3) well, its on my signature, program list. but i think now all my minimized/background programs will bring u to autoclick jail, so not much point to use it. and unfortunately, dont know any ways to make the program minimized/background workable with not detected

and lastly 4) i only have 2 types of programs (mostly), one that will work on all patches unless they change something major like changing clients names or a certain color like health bar or like the ANIeditor, they patch by completely changing the sequence on special items..etc the second type, they use CharName address like ELSE, FollowMe...etc which there are 2 methods taught in 1st post of their thread in order to update address DIY.

Hey thnx for replying ..so i am assuming that u can make the auto loot funtion... and wat i ment by "zap kill zap kill" is that the warrior will go to the monster and kill it when i have super man (SP)
Old 10/02/2008, 21:38   #1466

funnykid2@
all if the request are possible if and only if u can change the color/icon of the item dds to a pink image, then all color pixel bots that pick up mets/db can recognized the item and pick it up. and the zap kill zap kill with SM is also the same, if and only if u can change the SP counter red to something else color so it wont mislead the bot that thinks the counter is monster health bar, then again, all the color pixel bot can work with SP
Old 10/03/2008, 00:10   #1467

Quote:
funnykid2@
all if the request are possible if and only if u can change the color/icon of the item dds to a pink image, then all color pixel bots that pick up mets/db can recognized the item and pick it up. and the zap kill zap kill with SM is also the same, if and only if u can change the SP counter red to something else color so it wont mislead the bot that thinks the counter is monster health bar, then again, all the color pixel bot can work with SP
So is it possible to can make the bots ? i really need them..
Old 10/03/2008, 04:18   #1468

funnykid2@
as stated:
Quote:
if and only if u can change
Old 10/03/2008, 15:19   #1469

Hi Evan

Is there any chance you'll write a Autoclick for archers. I think most if not all Archers will be very appreciative of your time.

What does the bot contain:

1/ It have a left/middle/right click
2/ It have a on/off bottom e.g. f4 -f5
3/ it have a random interval from 0.1 to 3.0 seconds
4/ Ofcourse it is auto click

Why do we need such program? because TQ is putting people in botjail for using the normal autoclick which has a fixed interval.
and the main reason is not lazyness but people hands and fingers are hurting from too much clicking.

Regards

..ladida..

PS: Great Job as a Moderator and u've made a lot of happy players. keep up the good work
Old 10/03/2008, 16:42   #1470

ladida333@
1.) i understand why a bot need left and right click, but what is the middle click for?
2.) what exactly is a on/off F-slot
3.) ok this can be done easily
4.) i know u want autoclick, but autoclick what? (how is it related to ur 1. request where it exists right/left/middle clicks?)

and no, it does not jail people like that, we have few programmers here do tested a lot on that already (but still havent find out how they detect it)
agree, thats why i am customizeing programs for u guys
Closed Thread