Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tailer-made Tools thread - make ur dreams come true

Discussion on Tailer-made Tools thread - make ur dreams come true within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
Tailer-made Tools thread - make ur dreams come true

Closed
Thread discontinued due to personal reasons
Thanks for the previous support

Hi elite users,
I am Evan. Not quite well-known in forum due to the fact i only release wicky and unpopular programs...Thx for a1 and others to scan/explain when others flame or questioned me. anyhow, i am a AHK (autohotkey) user, and i like programming more than games.

Lets get to the main point:

Tell me your ideas, i will try to create a tool that satisfy ur needs
Please be specific, examples:
Quote:
Instead of saying:
i want a leveler bot!
say something more specific like:
i want a tro leveler bot with HPdetect, XPskill spam, auto DC...etc
Quote:
Instead of saying:
i want a autoclicker!
say something more specific like:
i want a autoclicker that does this and that..etc
Write some examples on where u want to use it. What situation best describe ur needs.
if u are not specific, we might ended up wasting 10+threads just for questioning the details.

So far my programs are mainly automation of some sort of actions, like:
  • Archer/tao/tro bots
  • Program launcher
  • Renamer (works with all programs)
  • Shutdown timer
  • Skills trainner (background/minimize)
  • Trading/Selling massive items
  • Tro Aimer (created recently, quite surprise a lot of people download it and i dont even use it..)

So how would u like to improve ur life a little by skipping some repeatative actions?

Note:
After u request in this thread, i will answer u if its possible or not with ahk codes.
if its possible, i will reply with some specific questions that were not clear in ur request post. then i will start making the script.
if after the request, u never come back to check or answered my questions concerning ur request within few days, the project will be put aside or cancel.

I do not make hacks
Thank you

Thanks
83 Users
Old 12/03/2007, 10:39   #2

Program List:

Thanks
96 Users
Old 12/03/2007, 10:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
i could use a auto-life - xp skill and a dc of some kind either timer or dura. for a war/tro(use at night with venom)
::also:: you can make a xp lvler/use for use on a minimzed CO window?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/03/2007, 11:19   #4

Welcome my first customer,
Real~Death@
Timer - possible
DC when low life - possibe
DC when low dura need to read memory address - not possibe
XP leveler with minimized CO window - possibe

Timer is created before, added on my finished list just now
unless u want to re-mix it with another script so u dont have to open 2 exe, i suggest u to try that first.

DC when low life and auto spam F10 XP skill has been done before too, within thread #441

a standalone XPskill spammer with minimize mode:
works with skills like ND, fishy...etc
if want to train guard, pets, put Sit in F3 and select guard/pet as current skill
code attach in the zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip skilltrainner.zip (192.3 KB, 1276 views)

Thanks
18 Users
Old 12/04/2007, 04:52   #5

i am making a new tro bot with these functions:
  • 2 step pixel area search
  • Auto pot when low health
  • Auto DC when double low health (ran out of pots or got pk)
  • DC timer
  • DC will activate printscreen (so u know what/who causes DC)
  • Pick up purple color items (will provide purple dds files replacement for gems/tokens)
  • Read X,Y coordinate to set attack area (not to go off spawn)
  • Not sure if i can make a dura DC, people will kill me if i say it works, but it doesnt...
any ideas that i need to add in?

Screenshot:
will make it prettier later =)
Thanks
14 Users
Old 12/04/2007, 09:43   #6

I want a Tao leveling bot that uses Nado.

-Has durability bot so you don't lose equip.
-Has auto hp / mp that works by looking at hp/mp to check if its low for some of us v3n0m users.
-Has player alerter so you won't get botjailed.
-Has a smart system that lets you choose what area you want to level from this coordinate to this coordinate so it doesn't end up lost somewhere in corner.
-Has some kind of system that keeps the bot going and not get jammed.
-Somehow compatible with v3n0m?

Archer Hunting/Plvling bot
-Has dura disconnect.
-Has automatic arrow refill.
-Has autopot.
-Has blue name/red name/ black name if seen, will disconnect.
-Has a system for hunting/plvling in a certain area or coordinate to coordinate.
-Somehow compatible with v3n0m

What I mean by compatible with v3n0m is that it doesn't use a certain system to detect hp. I say this because when I use v3n0m, it sets my mana to full even if i have 1000/7000 mp and will only move if it is under 1000 mana.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/04/2007, 09:45   #7

Quote:
DC when low dura need to read memory address - not possibe
Hasn't someone made a dura disconnect that when it says the message that equipment is damaged, needs repair, the bot makes it disconnect after detecting the message?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/04/2007, 13:29   #8

welcome my second customer,
sacramentokings@the dura thing message is exactly right, u read check what packet the CO server sends u. which it is require memory reading, and not by color pixel...if i use color pixel to detect, probably everytime people use globe chat, u will be dc...

-Has durability bot so you don't lose equip. - not possible
-Has auto hp / mp that works by looking at hp/mp to check if its low for some of us v3n0m users. - possible but that will require CO on top
-Has player alerter so you won't get botjailed. - maybe possible, no idea what that is, never saw one
-Has a smart system that lets you choose what area you want to level from this coordinate to this coordinate so it doesn't end up lost somewhere in corner. - learning process, not possible right now, o wait, are u trying to have a nado bot that jumps around?
-Has some kind of system that keeps the bot going and not get jammed. - thats what we call error, shit sometimes happen. (very unlikely though)
-Somehow compatible with v3n0m? - how u want it to be compatible? what functions do u use in v3n0m?

Archer Hunting/Plvling bot
-Has dura disconnect. - not possible
-Has automatic arrow refill. - possible
-Has autopot. - possible
-Has blue name/red name/ black name if seen, will disconnect. - not possible, again thats memory reading.
-Has a system for hunting/plvling in a certain area or coordinate to coordinate. - learning
-Somehow compatible with v3n0m - depends on what function u using

for the tao bot, i will suggest u look into this one

because it can work with CO minimize/background
if u are trying to level nado, who cares if u get pk, just let the program run until u ran out of pots or u dead.
besides, if someone really want to pk, u will still die in 1 or 2hits, which the bot cant dc fast enough.
even so, do u want me to create it?
Thanks
10 Users
Old 12/04/2007, 16:14   #9

NICE WORK! your on fire, keep going like this. Your programs are very usefull for alot of thinks! +k
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2007, 17:32   #10

Well since there is no minizized screen auto stiger i woude like one ... that is to refill its mana and stig the person that i want not random ppl ... something like ur tao spell lvler only to click on a moving target of my choice
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/04/2007, 18:08   #11

HackforLive@yeehooo, i like difficult challenges. if someone request something that i dont know, its a sign that i need to learn more in that field =)

nestea@ i do have something like this in my script collection. u said u want it works with minimized screen and doesnt want to stig random people.
one solution for that without color search or read memory address.
u need to set up some sort of hotkey to activate it.
are u looking for something like this?
if yes, please check Finished Projects: >> TaoStig - Minimized

if no, describe how i could edit/revise that bot to suit ur needs
Old 12/04/2007, 18:14   #12

I saw that bot but i woude like something like if i click f11 my stiger will stig me at any spot i am (stig range).. if this is posibel
Old 12/04/2007, 18:48   #13

nestea@
without color pixel search (which require ur tao co screen to be top)
or
memory address reading (which can locate ur X,Y point, and send a click at that spot)
its impossible for the bot to know where ur main character location point

what i will suggest is, ur tao will keep stigging at that area until it ran out of mana
but that will mean it stigs everybody
so everytime ur main character walk pass that point will get stig, the worst case is just wait 10 seconds for ur tao to stig 2 times

i can edit that bot so that u dont need to click F11 to activate
which means its always activate.
if nothing stand in that area, it will just keep regaining mana until full

so u want something like this?
or u have a solution how the bot can detect where ur main character is?
(please tell me what kind of situation are u using this program for? location? Character?)

--edit--
i might have a solution how to read ur main character location
for example, u are on ur main character, and u see ur tao in 400pixel left +200pixel above to u
what i will do is do a mouse position check and reverse it (require u to place ur mouse on the tao)
that means ur tao will stig 400pixel right+200pixel below which is where ur main standing.

however if u trying to stig archer, u know what happens when they fly, super hard to calculate exactly where to stig

still suggest u to just stick with that red area, error free
Old 12/04/2007, 19:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
i might have a solution how to read ur main character location
for example, u are on ur main character, and u see ur tao in 400pixel left +200pixel above to u
what i will do is do a mouse position check and reverse it (require u to place ur mouse on the tao)
that means ur tao will stig 400pixel right+200pixel below which is where ur main standing.

however if u trying to stig archer, u know what happens when they fly, super hard to calculate exactly where to stig
That may work out well
That may not be a problem... the mighty SV dosent stig when ur flying
If u can make the pixel one that woude be awsome
Old 12/04/2007, 19:37   #15

well it would be cool using other job equipment(troyan,archer,warrior,tao),i think it can be made just like the hack for 2 weps....

Closed Thread

« Acc hacked TQ wont return my acc! | COEmu »