Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Water attribute

Discussion on Water attribute within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Water attribute

i have a 110-103 water/water, what would be a good distribution of points? and what weapon? thx
Old 11/29/2007, 05:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wait until you get 110 promotion to reallot points.
You need 176 strength to hold the weapon
Add enough mana so you can rev and stig (about 1500-2000?).
Increase agility until you can hit people reliably.
- monsters are easier to hit... test on people in jail
- may only take 20-30 agi depending on gears
put the remainder into hp

wand is best for leveling and spear is best for pvp (due to weapon skills)

Edit: weapon skills such as speed gun do not require agility to hit. Without agility you probably won't hit people unless the skill activates, but you have more points available for hp.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Water Server: Pure Ninja and Melee Water - FULL INFO INCLUDED
02/08/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies
2nd RB Pure Ninja (Ninja-Ninja-Ninja) (130-130-130) Currently at 57%, and has about 22 exp balls in mentor reward. This means if you use the PowerExpBalls, you get 131 :D. (If you intend on going past 131, I'd suggest you do not use the PowerExpBalls) A well known character in the server, no real enemies, (nothing that cant be handled easily). I've been friendly with most of the prominent players and I can leave friend list intact if you so wish. This account comes with full information. Also...
[Help]Change Sub attribute and ini attribute to Main attribute
11/28/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
I need some help to chage compose Sub attribute and ini attribute to main attribute.. can someone help me?? http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3025/51830781. jpg
Strategy/Equipment/Attributes for Troj-War-Water (Melee Water)
04/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Reflecting Melee Water. 1) Wear a necklace or a bag? (this one is kind of more easily thought, I just can't decide) I was wondering what equipment would I put on the melee water. I was thinking Earring or Cap (obviously), dex ring, robe (obviously) and boots. The only thing that struck me was, do I need the tao bag? I mean yes it adds attack, but the bonus (+1's) on it adds more Mdef? So which one would be a better option?I'm not sure because I know that a tao vs a tao at the same level...
RB Water Attribute points
05/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...d=1&a mp;hl=water&s= :D
RB Water Attribute points
05/05/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
whats the best combination for a water-water? text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=thx for help' border='0' alt='thx for help' />